Lowest prices for your stay
$118
No prepayment needed
$148
Agoda.com
$113
Priceline$139
Hotels.com$148
ZenHotels.com$153
All reviews candle light dinner beautiful sunset sea view the cliff must visit place hotel is excellent breakfast spread boutique beach resort comfortable stay beautiful place bait varkala peace vibes
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2022

The hotel is in a small lane in varakala. The hotel is average i.e. the service is not upto the mark. The majority of the staff doesn’t understand hindi or English. They have a private access to the beach and the beach is one of the most beautiful beaches i have been. The breakfast spread is very small and for vegetarian it is even less. The food was tasty. The view from the hotel is mesmerising.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

Beautiful resort with sea view rooms. Excellent room service and ample car parking.
They make your stay a memorable one.
The direct access to the beast is probably the best part of the resort. If you are someone like me who likes the ocean to just herself in peace, do check this place out!

Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

The best part about this resort is the view.
The breathtaking view of the ocean is right next to your window. Apart from the view , the rooms are very comfortable and cozy , room service is 5/5 , washroom is very neat , and all the amenities are provided.
I will suggest you to book this thousands time.
I had my best 2 days here. I wish I could stay here for longer.

Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

If you have not visited B'Canti Boutique Resort in Varkala then you are missing out on something great. This beach facing resort is something I would highly recommend everyone to visit. 10 on 10 for hospitality, location, food, hygiene, room, everything. A must visit place for everyone be it young or adult crowd. Be it with family, friends or solo. Easily commute from Airport or Railway station. If I could, I would want to stay here forever.

Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

We had an amazing two day stay in B’Canti resort. The service was so good that they took care of our each itinerary as their own. The resort has an amazing view of Arabian ocean along with a private beach area to witness the beautiful sunset. We loved the food and the ambience the resort had set for us. Don’t forget to have fun in sea and the swimming pool before you leave.

Date of stay: January 2022