Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
eDreams
US$ 85
SAVE US$ 75
PricelineUS$ 100
FindHotelUS$ 117
All reviews super deluxe room left us feeling candle light dinner cake cutting perfect ambience private balcony incredible stay amazing hospitality crashing waves relaxing stay sea view beach resort must visit place comfortable rooms ideal place restaurant staff yoga sessions
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

The ideal place to spend over a few days as it’s on the beachfront. Super deluxe rooms have a really view of the pool and sea. Atmosphere of the place especially in the evenings is really special. Can’t wait to come back soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2021

A fantastic boutique property with amazing views. Rooms were crisp and the sea view was spellbinding. A great selecting of food on offer at the property. Ideal place to just relax. Will be back very soon to this gem of a place!

Reviewed 21 March 2021

An ideal place to visit to escape with family or friends. Lovely sea views, rooms and clean well kept premises. Location is great for those looking for an intimate location.Spent an amazing few days relaxing and unwinding here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

This resort has given me lifetime memories which I can never forget in my life.
I went there in February on my birthday and this was one of the best decision I have ever taken for my birthday. This was my best birthday till now. They people arranged everything to make my birthday special. My boyfriend asked them for candle light dinner at the beach. You can imagine how exotic it would be, beach, candle light dinner, cake cutting at beach and your loved one. Staying in this resort where from room only you can see the beach view, pool and beautiful sunset is itself an amazing thing.

Room were so good. Perfect beach view you can have from your room itself and that cozy bed and balcony. You will get everything in room even if you forget any small small thing you will get it in the room. I have checked-in to many hotels, resorts as I am a traveller but still never seen these many things.

Service was really amazing. They will serve you very nicely. And people who are working are also in nature.

Now comes to Food. It was so delicious I never expected I could get some good food in kerala as I am from north and I don't like South Indian much but still I liked the food, the way they prepare I think I should have learnt that so that I could cook that in my home. Specially Kerala parantha with paneer butter masala, vanila milkshake are must have.

You can get some nice pictures as this place is very beautiful. I was so busy in clicking pictures that I couldn't go to other places in Varkala. I just explored 2 beaches first was infront of our room and Janardhan Swami temple.

Thanks to my boyfriend who took me there.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2021

I have been to many resorts in India, but this one is a special one because it has given a beautiful experience of life time. The resort is located right at the beach shores outside the hustle of Varkala beach. The view is amazing from all the rooms. And the pool & the beach accessibility gives an exotic vibes when you are staying here. Everyone working in the resort including all the staff are amazing people and very friendly. We stayed for 4days and we celebrated my girlfriend birthday here. They arranged for a cake cutting with beautiful candle light dinner set up on the beach shore.

Room tip: If you're looking make your partner happy, then take her/him here.
1  Thank lrajkh12