Lowest prices for your stay
$167
$98
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$167
Priceline$121
Travelocity$167
Trip.com$167
All reviews candle light dinner cake cutting perfect ambience beautiful sunset must visit place sea view beach resort kerala varkala infront shore peace bustle temple indian
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

This resort has given me lifetime memories which I can never forget in my life.
I went there in February on my birthday and this was one of the best decision I have ever taken for my birthday. This was my best birthday till now. They people arranged everything to make my birthday special. My boyfriend asked them for candle light dinner at the beach. You can imagine how exotic it would be, beach, candle light dinner, cake cutting at beach and your loved one. Staying in this resort where from room only you can see the beach view, pool and beautiful sunset is itself an amazing thing.

Room were so good. Perfect beach view you can have from your room itself and that cozy bed and balcony. You will get everything in room even if you forget any small small thing you will get it in the room. I have checked-in to many hotels, resorts as I am a traveller but still never seen these many things.

Service was really amazing. They will serve you very nicely. And people who are working are also in nature.

Now comes to Food. It was so delicious I never expected I could get some good food in kerala as I am from north and I don't like South Indian much but still I liked the food, the way they prepare I think I should have learnt that so that I could cook that in my home. Specially Kerala parantha with paneer butter masala, vanila milkshake are must have.

You can get some nice pictures as this place is very beautiful. I was so busy in clicking pictures that I couldn't go to other places in Varkala. I just explored 2 beaches first was infront of our room and Janardhan Swami temple.

Thanks to my boyfriend who took me there.

Reviewed 28 February 2021

I have been to many resorts in India, but this one is a special one because it has given a beautiful experience of life time. The resort is located right at the beach shores outside the hustle of Varkala beach. The view is amazing from all the rooms. And the pool & the beach accessibility gives an exotic vibes when you are staying here. Everyone working in the resort including all the staff are amazing people and very friendly. We stayed for 4days and we celebrated my girlfriend birthday here. They arranged for a cake cutting with beautiful candle light dinner set up on the beach shore.

Room tip: If you're looking make your partner happy, then take her/him here.
1  Thank lrajkh12
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Located just near the beach, this is one beautiful property to unwind from our hectic city life.
Good food, perfect ambience and great service.
We had the best time ever, it was more like a rejuvenation for us. Highly recommended

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

B'Canti is a delightful place to stay. The hotel is kept spotless, the pool is lovely & the staff friendly and attentive. We had an amazing view from our seaview room & the setting of the restaurant is perfect where you can enjoy great food. We were treated to a romantic candle lit meal just above the beach on our last night. I'm the partner of the previous review & he meant to write "you WON'T regret staying here!. Much quieter than actually staying in Valkara which is worth the walk along the path from the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Ask for the SeaView Room - bit more expensive but awesome position and view of the beach and sunset! Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Lovely sea view restaurant area upstairs- Food excellent- ask for the grilled fish Kerala style - kitchen staff will show you the fresh fish- you choose, they weigh and you pay accordingly. No buffet breakfast, order from the menu even if it’s included. Choose the dosa massala! Pool on the small side but more than adequate. It has a jacuzzi as well, in the pool. It’s on the quiet side of the long beach walk to Varkala which we really liked- you can walk to Varkala along the beach walk.. you will pass numerous restaurants, craft and clothes shops and hotels. Some tacky, some nice. Walk all the way to the Hindustan hotel. Rooms are on the small side but adequate and spotlessly clean. Go for the super deluxe room, but when booking be sure to ask for one with a decent sea view- some are not that great, so beware. Tejasree, was the guest manager - very polite and helpful
Naynika, Dikhsa, Diju, Milan, Rashmi were the others, equally friendly and professional
Of course you can get cheaper Accomodation nearer Varkala, but the area seemed quite tacky and touristy - the B’Canti is in a quiet and uncluttered area. You will regret your stay here!

Date of stay: March 2020