We have spent a week in this hotel, skiing in Kronplatz (15' drive to the slopes).
First the pros:
- very good food, especially in the evenings (breakfast quite boring with same ham and same muesli everyday),
- they don't have special menu for the kids, yet they prepared extra meal for our child every evening,
- nice staff (although they mainly speak German and Italian only, the information provided daily on weather and activities is also only in DE and IT),
- I had decent massage,
- the hotel is rather small (40 guests +|-).
- the hotel is not kids friendly (no play area for the kids and the spa / pool area was also not foreseen for the children - guests were showing us how unhappy they were with our son playing in the (very small) part of the indoor pool - yet there was no sign that it's "adults only"; the guests are mainly (not very friendly) old German and Italian couples,
- the rooms decor is non existent, it wasn't cosy, the hotel needs refurbishing, first impression was really bad,
- no wifi in the rooms,
- tv of a size of a computer screen and no international channels,
- the heating was working on and off,
- bad water pressure under the shower,
- they were charging us 2€ for tap water during diners...
Overall decent stay, but not perfect. More
- Free Wifi