Villas Mirage
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Black Rock
See available hotels
  • Pool
View Hotel
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
  • Pool
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Group of 27 Business School Students (we rented Mirage; Pellicano and Hibiscus - both next door)

Property:

Perfectly located on the beach (by which I mean walk out the gate and onto the sand). The villa is tidely ticked away with access via a private (and small) road away from any hustle and bustle (not that there is much in Tobago) which you would find in the busier Bon Accord adn Crown Point areas. This made for amazing privacy of our group time and comfortable relaxation under the stars at night.

House:

I found the condition of the rooms to be somewhat understated by the photos - by which I mean - the reality both in terms of size and maintenance was much better. Very spacious and comfortable - we felt like we each had our bits of the house...and some that in my three days I didnt even have the time to explore - like the pool table and mini gym downstairs!

Staff:

Again another area where this villa shone. Very friendly and attentive housekeeping staff went about there daily activities without even a whisper . But if something was required they were there in an instant and were most pleasant and helpful.

Special mention should be made of our outstanding agent Gillian Connelly, who has an intimate understanding of all the properties, the people and the services which one can access in the area. She not only organized the villas, but gave outstanding recommendations for restaurants, transportation providers, caterers and activity directors (Jay) - all of whom were her personal friends and who were much more cost effective and pleasant than their competitors (I speak from years of experience visiting Tobago).

I would highly recommend all three of these villas, and that you book through Gillian - gillian@tobagovillasareus.com.

Enjoy your trip - we certainly did!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends