“Awesome ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 31.13*
and up
Independent Cliffs of Moher Half Day Trip from...
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Liscannor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Scenic cliffs stretching 700 feet over the rugged Atlantic coast. A short walk to O'Brien's Tower provides an excellent lookout on Ireland's beautiful western shoreline. The visitor centre hidden underneath the hillside houses an exhibition, two cafes, gift shop, toilets, first aid centre, information points and baggage store
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

scenic views either north or south viewpoint. Visited on overcast wet n windy day but still spectacular to see

All reviews
in 101 reviews
"the atlantic ocean"
in 131 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have to say that Ireland is likely one of my favorite Countries in world! Great people, great beer, great whisky and oh so amazing scenery. We drove down to the cliffs of Moher from Northern Ireland, wonderful trip. We were there in June and the wind coming over the cliffs still required a jacket. Bring a good camera to capture some amazing pictures.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The cliffs themselves are undoubtedly very beautiful, but you don't get the raw confrontation with the Irish nature as you do when you visit most of the other cliffs or nature phenomenons. This is partly due to the great attention the cliffs are getting, which means a tourist center has been built inside the hill (and you can see it wherever you are) and on the cliffs they have built safety paths. For us, my boyfriend and myself, it ruined some of the experience, as we wanted to see Ireland for what it was. Not for what us tourists are turning it into. If you're like us and want to see the real Irish nature, you won't miss much by going to the cliffs further down south instead.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So I traveled to Ireland in the peak summer month and crammed about 30 attractions into a 2.5 week period. By the time we got to the Cliffs of Moher I had stopped spending time in the lobby/museum portion of attractions like this simply because of the crowds and the lack of time. (For a trip to a place like Bru Na Boinne however I would not skip such parts). It really didn't matter because I simply wanted to get to the cliffs and there was plenty of hiking and plenty to see. I didn't realize the cliffs would be a number of finger like extensions out into the see and you could spend a lot of time just exploring one of these extensions. Of course there was an extreme amount of tourists and people but the site has enough room for everyone. I couldn't believe how close some of the people were to the edge of the cliff (young people especially). There is really no need to risk your life and you don't have to get close to the edge to see all the splendor. Just prior to our visit we stopped by Saint Brigid's Well on the way there which moved us spiritually. The site is sacred and there are many offerings and prayers for loved ones either passed away or sickly (so please don't take photos in that part). You may also leave a few coins in the fountain. Helps to pay in advance and parking was well organized and simple.

2  Thank Cuchisco