“Lovely Restaurant ”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Liscannor
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We got this recommendation from a friend..I had the chowder to start and himself had crab crumble which we both loved..I had the monk fish for my mains,the fish was lovely but the accompanying sides were only so so..Thats just a personal taste. Himself had fish and chips which he loved.I would definitely go back

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Food was good. All was well presented and hot and fresh. The problem was the service. We saw our waiter twice. Once to take our order. The other to reluctantly leave a sample of soup from the chef, un-happily. Didn’t even deliver the food. Never check for refill drinks. Just look like he didn’t want to be there. Hopefully just a bad day.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious meal here on Sunday night. Food was very tasty and the service was excellent. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We ate hear after a long day. The restaurant was recommended by 2 different locals. The food was good, however we were a bit surprised by the atmosphere. You walk in thru a pub but then we ate in a very upscale modern room with a huge well stocked aquarium. We really enjoyed the gambas/prawns. The service was also very patient with us as a member of our party was delayed and we waited for awhile for him to arrive.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I said before lunch - no more fish and chips - but I changed my mind and I am glad I did. Crispy flakey fish that was yummy and the chips... to die for... crisp with a bit of crunch but still soft and potatoey on the inside. Perfection. And the oysters for starters were awesome - from Galway.