We were the first renters of the new house, and got a warm welcome with home-made cake and raki when we arrived late. Everything is still shiny and new, some things even got completed while we were there (shade patio on terrasse, blinds between pools, etc.). Perfect house for a family - lots of room with 3 air conditioned bedrooms, living room/kitchen and huge bathroom. Living room opens to terrace (can be opened 2/3) with same floor - great spacious feeling.
Pool was beautiful, with infinity setup, but need a little more water for the infinity look to the sea. Garden is still in the makeing (only some patches of green so far).
Location is quite remote, not really a village, next supermarket is 3km away (need a car). There are 3 taverns in walking distance.
- spacious, new, well designed house with all appliances you need
- private pool
- direct beach access
- well working Internet access
- there is a grill, but at the back of the whole lot beside the 2 other houses on the lot - they should buy a grill for each house for the terrasse
- we had several power blackouts for several hours - not the fault of the owner, but still unnerving if you need to cook water etc.
- pool light is turned on automatically and stays on all night - there should be a way to switch it off if you don't need/want it (you can't see any stars from the terrace, lots of insects drown during the night)
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|