Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Best service I saw. Especially for such a low price

We passed through PADI and Advanced PADI, totally 4 courses with them. What can I say, I am alive... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Maxim G
Almaty, Kazakhstan
よかった!Super enjoyable !!

日本語は後述 First and foremost, thanks for your warm and cozy time. The service was above my... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
tommys735
Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
via mobile

All reviews small scale small group very nice experience phu quoc island fish marine life rice dao safety vietnam shop dive boats snorkel equipment company instructor
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My mother and I went snorkelling in the north of the island with Vietnam explorer. Our guide picked us up from our hotel by boat (which my mum particularly loved). The equipment had been carefully prepared beforehand (including consulting us on flipper sizes). Our guide spoke brilliant English (on the trip there was also a guide who spoke Russian too) he explained safety on the coral reef and he also explained about the different types if marine life we might see. After our first snorkel my mother fell ill. The guides were kind, diligent and were willing to turn the boat around to take us back to our accommodation while lunch was being served. I was very impressed by the small group size, the explanations and for their carrying attitude towards my mum. So much so that I have booked a try dive with the company on Wednesday. Very well done, Vietnam explorer. Hands down one if the best snorkelling experiences that I've had.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I had two beautiful dives with them. Honest and friendly staff. Silvia is a warm hearted, great, devoted instructor. She took a great care about us during the dives. Management of the center is fully committed to giving the best possible service. Safe and well maintained equipment. Very good prices for the dives. I fully recommend them.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I had two dives with them.
Fair prices.
Great professional dive master.
Their equipment is all well maintained.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

After confirming my booking via email, I arrived at the dive shop the day before (as asked) to pay a deposit for the course. The man in the shop was extremely friendly, however he argued that they didn't have anyone booked in for the next day and that I must have been talking to a different dive centre. After proving him wrong, he said that it was ok to start the course the next day, however the dive instructor's visa would run out the following day so I would need to split the course over a longer period of time. He then asked us to come back later on in the day as he couldn't really help us any further.

This company couldn't even organise a booking so I did not proceed with them, as I did not feel I would be in capable hands carrying out a potentially dangerous activity.

There are lots of other dive shops in Phu Quoc so would strongly advise against using this one.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank samtC9380PN
dpd1232015, Director of Sales at Vietnam Explorer Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Smart will think different !

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The gear is new - and most important they speak well English. The safety is in top, and the service is more than you can expect any where else.
They put the tank on your bcd, they help you to get the gear on and off. They check and check over and over.
We paid 80$ for day trip include 2 dives. The tank was 12 litre size. Snorkelling is possible on the same trip for 30$. Children is 20$ (snorkel).
The price include pick up at hotel, diving and excellent lunch, chicken, rice, noddles, cheese and lovely freshly fish.
Stare at 0800 and back around 1500.

We did swim in small group of 4 and one in 3. This trip was south of Phu Quock only 14 meter deep but much nice than expected. So sad that the locals fishers destroying the fish and corals.

Date of experience: September 2017