Lowest prices for your stay
$34
Free cancellation until 13/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$34
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Agoda.com
$28
Free cancellation until 13/08/22
Hotels.com$34
Priceline$34
Travelocity$34
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I can only comment on the restaurant, as we didn't stay at the hotel.
Food was very good compared to the standard on phu Quoc. We definitely enjoyed it. It is also fairly cheap.
The price for our breakfast for two was 160k VND.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2017

the most perfect polite helpful staff and very luxurious clean room with brilliant swimming pool... I was on holiday to phu quoc never did I get so much for so little .
the resort is the best for the closeness to rory`s bar at night and the beaches. 300-500 metres
after hearing other people moan other places I know I was so lucky I booked terrace resort

their is a lot of new building work all over phu quoc which can be noisy during the day , but if are looking to moan or a winger go somewhere else go somewhere else because everyone was happy at this terrace resort.

Room tip: pool view was best :)
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cberes4d
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We have been here for less then 12 hts and let me say I am glad that we booked a week. The resort is nice and quiet. The rooms are huge. Beds are comfortable,pillows are nice. The rooms are clean!!!! The bathrooms are good too. Overall very impressed so far. Staff have been polite and friendly.

Date of stay: May 2017
SarahTrinh, General Manager at Terrace Phu Quoc Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us. All staffs love to make your stay at our resort likes your sweet home!
Wish you the best and see you again soon!
Regards
Sarah Trinh

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

The service is excellent, the staff very polite and helpful.
I would come back any time.
Everything was fine, I was very happy with the time there.
The breakfast is chosen out of a menu with 8 options, no buffet but very delicious.

Only one minor irritation at the end, the rest was great!

It is important to know what is included and what is not.
Because the only thing that made me angry in my 5 night stay in the Resort, is that they tried to tell me that the drop off at the airport would not be included because I got a special deal.
But the booking confirmation clearly stated that pick up and drop off would be free.
Maybe they just were confused, I found that kind of annoying.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks so much for staying and sharing your feeling with us!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

We stayed here for 6 nights and were happy with our stay. The room was large with a nice bathroom, clean, quiet, king sized comfortable bed with comfortable pillows - the best bed during our stay in Vietnam. The pool was terrific, a good size that you could do laps in if you wanted to, with pool lounges and looking over the garden. The location of the hotel was good - easy short walk (2-3mins) to the beach and with many restaurant options nearby to walk to also. Breakfast was unfortunately disappointing, mostly due to the hotel changing it from a buffet to ordering off the menu which provided fewer options, less food and did not improve the quality of food served. Friendly staff who organised our free transfer to the airport when we were leaving which we appreciated. Would recommend this hotel to others.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank timtL3864WV

Thanks so much for sharing your feeling with us.