Lowest prices for your stay
$23
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$26
Agoda.com
$21
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Trip.com$23
eDreams$23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights while travelling around Thailand and Vietnam. It's set on a beautiful beach. Our first room was a superior room but was small and dingy with no lights working. We upgraded to number 35 a huge bungalow with spacious bathroom with all mod cons including shower gell and hairdryer. Fridge and 2 large double beds. There's a restaurant on site, loads of free sunbeds and plenty of shops bars and restaurants nearby. Loved watching the sunset. Used John's tours to travel on a cable car to visit other places it was fantastic day out. I would definitely stay here again. The staff were so friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank venusw
Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for our first two nights in Viet Nam. It’s localed in the Phu Quoc. At night the street outside in transformed into a place to sample the night life and street food. The resort bedroom are clean and spacious. There is a wide menu for breakfast. The staff are very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

It was what it was. Pleasant hotel, a little outdated. Clean, good powerful shower, clean bed. A short taxi to the market area. Beach was very quite. Hotel prices for laundry, motorbike hire was inflated, less than 5 minutes walk away, you can find many local shops at much cheaper price.
Overall. Good value for money.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2019

Best during full moon moment. The beach gets fully lighted up by the moon and with the sea front, what a wonderful scenery. The staffs were polite and able to speak English. Nice chalet rooms and the breakfast was acceptable. This is my second visit and stay at Arcadia. Keep it up Arcadia Phu Quoc.

Date of stay: July 2018
Helene T, Chủ sở hữu at Arcadia Phu Quoc Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Hello Andrew G
Thank you for your reveiw and good trip.

Reviewed 28 March 2019

I have alot to say about this resort.While we were there I actually had already started to write my review. I had seven small pages of stuff I had written down. I will shorten that version now.First off husband I were doing all our own bookings and reservations, as we were travelling the whole country. North to south. I found thru our travels that it would seem that Vietnam on the whole thinks everyone travels with a tour or a guide. So finding places can be difficult. This place included. Even the taxi driver had difficulties finding the place.Our flight was delayed from HCMC so we arrived in the dark (we were not the only guests to do so). DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO GO DOWN AN ALLEYWAY IN THE DARK, to a place they have never been with their own luggage. There was a closed gate, even the taxi wouldn't go down. Finally the guy came up with a golf cart after my husband talked to him on the phone. So upon check in , the guy demanded our passports. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR PASSPORT.)photo copy is good enough)As he was trying to show us that other people had surrendered theirs( in an unlocked cabinet, that he had to fight with to open) then proceeded to show us other peoples passports. NOT A GOOD IDEA.If someone is foolish enough to surrender their passport , it should at least be in a locked safe. Anyway, once there I was initially suprised that it was as advertised. ( unlike most of our hotels and such). We opted to blow the bank roll and get a premier beachfront bungalow. It didn't disappoint. Yes the curtains could use with a wash, and the floor had some cracks. But more important it was clean and the bed comfy. The location is awesome. I was not bothered by any construction noise, as others have said.Actually most of my complaints, or concerns are to do with ethsetics mainly. Small tweeks here and there and this place could be 5 star. We had a king bed. It should have 4 pillows, not 2. Towels should be beach size , for the beach. From what I saw at the beach, more foreigners are larger. 2 rooms keys are a MUST. Husband and I are not always together, with only one room key, it's is a pain in the ass. the only reason is they don't want you running the AC, when you are not in the room. The cost of our room 137.00 CND, was more than enough to pay for AC. Cushions on deck chairs would be nice. They are not comfortable, by any stretch of the imagination. I get the whole climate thing, but if you provided them and asked guests to put in the room at night , that would make sitting on the deck a little nicer.Maybe even put lounge chairs as an option.Grounds are nice enough.All plants are green, maybe put in some flowers, jazz the place up a bit.The pathways are potentially dangerous, after a few drinks. Very uneven.The beach chair cushions need replacing. New fabric is all they need. Now onto the food. Breakfast was ok. Coffee was weak. In a country that has amazing coffee.I would take my ticket in the morning to get a coffee to have on my deck, (which was 20ft way) and I was told to bring my cup back. I am 54 yrs old, I do not need to be told to bring my cup back. There are housekeeping staff.We ordered spring rolls once. They were very average. ( I've eaten many , in many a country.W ate next door, don't know the name but BBQ was good. On our last night we ate in the restturant on the property. BAD IDEA. As we were wanting western food, we ordered pizza , greek salad, and spring rolls. The pizza was a FROZEN PIZZA, from Walmart. The salad was warm as well as the feta was soft. Again spring rolls , mehh. We were the only diners in the place, then a russian couple sat down. For the next 10 minutes all you could here was the beep of a microwave. SO THEY DON'T EVEN COOK ANYTHING??? These people ordered burgers.VERY DISSAPOINTING.The staff in resturant need to GET OFF THEIR PHONES and attend to the customer.Our meal with 2 drinks was 615,000 VND. Expensive for frozen pizza. They did not ask if we wanted more to drink, I had to get up to get my own knife. If I wasn't so hungry I would have sent back everything. Service I found was very poor everywhere we went. For a country that relies heavily on tourism they have alot to learn. Is it maybe that so many of the tourists are either, Vietnamese, Chinese and Russian, I don't know. But we are from Canada, and maybe we just expect tooooo much. I DON"T THINK SO. This resort is truely a diamond in the rough. If I win the lottery I'm going to buy it..LOL...Having said all that I would for sure stay here again, but would not eat here.

Room tip: Beach front bungalow
Date of stay: March 2019