“Amazing burgers!”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy Phu Quoc's best premium burgers and large selection of beer!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Probably the best burgers you can find on Phu Quoc! Or in Vietnam?? Excellent service and very friendly owner! We had a great evening and will probably visit again. We can highly recommend this place

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

After a couple of weeks of local food it was good to try something which felt more like back home!

We heard about Winstons off here and are glad we did. Great burgers, fantastic homemade sauces (including an ultra hot chilli sauce) and was interesting to speak to the Winston himself to hear about how the place came to be.

On a random side street but well worth the visit! Recommended and a very cheap taxi ride away from the main hotels.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Craving a good old burger we went to Winston’s. The burgers were pretty yummy but the staff were even better! Really lovely ppl work there and the key lime pie is awesome! We loved the chilled out vibe really great music too! The place is full of quirky and funny signs and posters totally gave us a laugh.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Well the reviews were right. Ate here last night
And both burgers were delicious tasty patty and I really liked the bun so sort. If your after a burger on this island this is the place to have it.
I really liked that the owner came up to ask if everything is ok. That always ticks my box.
Oh try the passion fruit beer something a bit different!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazed to find this place. I came with 7 friends because they said it was good food and reasonably priced. What we didn't expect was the best burgers on this side of the world. Being an American I've come to accept that I'd have to reduce my threshold but this place is owned by an American, Winston, who actually came by and introduced himself and asked how our meal was. I ordered Winston's Choice and couldn't be more satisfied. Don't give it a second thought and give it a try!

2  Thank mtingtang