See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Reception staff at this hotel is really bad
We asked to check out wifi connection on the first day the lady said its fine. If it doesn't work use another one near by. We ask multiple times to check it and then they fixed it. Staff members were unpleasent to my mum as well. aircon takes a while to get the room cold again because the room faces the evening sun. Mould on the shower heads.
I wouldnt stay here again sorry.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonathan T
Khachsanhuongbien, Người quản lý at Huong Bien Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Mr jonathan!
The first word, Thanks for believing chosen Huong Bien hotel for your vacation.
We sincerely thanks for your the valuable contribution to help make the hotel more complete. Day by day, we try to improve the quality of hotel services better. We regretted and apologized about your uncomfortable.
By the way, we would like to introduce you, the 5 star, Seashells hotel under contruction with 280 rooms, it will be in operation in april, 2017, We hope we will served you better the next time.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Customer service of this place is bad. Tried submitting a long review about this place, but apparently it got flagged, so I'll summarize what happened again.

We stayed at this dump of a hotel because we booked a tour with Saigon Tourist (very bad). When we arrived, we were told our room was going to go to a family of 5 because they wanted 2 beds and that we would gain their room which is 1 single queen size bed (turns out to be 2 twin bed put together). We settled in our room, 20 minutes later, staff came up and said we needed to vacate because the other family didn't like our original room. Seriously? Why do we have to vacate just cause someone else didn't like it? But they forced us out of the room into our original room.

Day 2: Breakfast time - this is like a mad house. People here got no manners whatsoever. I sit down to have my breakfast, I get up just for a minute to get a drink and when I came back, a family of 5 occupies my table and my seat. Waiter told me I needed to move elsewhere. Why do I got to move? Again terrible customer service.
I get back to my room to rest up, and since its located on the 2nd floor, all I hear is noise from the restaurant upstairs. I asked to get a quieter room, they moved me to a room on the first floor. I walk in and it is infested with roaches. By this time, I pretty much gave up. Heed my warning and never book this dump of a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David P

Dear Mr David!
The first word, we send to you, thanks for believing chosen Huong Bien hotel for your vacation.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We were lead to believe by website photos this hotel was 3.5 stars, I believe that after all the hotels we have stayed in over 8 yrs travelling through Vietnam that it is a 1 star only.
On arrival reception was less than impressive very stern and rude, the room we booked called the Deluxe Oceanview room was like walking into a sauna it faced the ocean yes but that is where the sun settles over 6 hrs also so you can figure out why so hot and if the room is Deluxe I would hate to see what the standard room looked like,we asked to be moved to another room and what a blasted drama considering there is hardly any guests in the hotel
The rooms as well as the hotel is in dire need of extreme maintenance and repairs, our new room had torn curtains, bar fridge so frozen nothing was cold so we spent an hr cleaning it, the shower is something to be believed only designed for little people not large people like westerners and the list goes on ,the Internet photos do the hotel more justice than it deserves.
The breakfast well what can I say except it was less than impressive, only edible thing was eggs, bread and little bit of fruit unless you like left over Vietnamese food from previous nights Vietnamese banquet they had here.
My wife and I are very basic travellers and believe you get what you pay for but sorry NOT THIS TIME, don't waste your money people stay elsewhere, even at $30 p/night you are being overcharged. To be honest the place got the better of us and we moved out after 1 night and went down the road to another resort

Room Tip: Wouldnt recommend any
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EasyPleased61

Dear Mr / Mrs !
At first, we would like to say thankyou for choosing Huong Bien hotel for your vacation.
We sincerely thanks for your valuable comments to help the hotel services to become better. We regret and apologize for your uncomfort.
By the way, we would like to introduce you, the 5 star, Seashells hotel which will be in operation in april, 2017, We hope we will served you better the next time.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

I went there with my family. The hotel is next to the beach and it has its own beach so it's so private for you to swim. Conveniently, night market is so close, at night you just step out of hotel some feets. That makes you having cheaper fresh seafoods

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Huyenbt

Dear Mr / Ms Bui !

Reviewed 19 March 2015

This hotel have good location, right in front of the beach and night market. However the room it's self it's not that great, poor conditioner, too noisy, no hot water, shower leak. For breastfast, unorganized people pushing and not polite and fly in the restaurant

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Dylanethan

Dear Mr / Ms Dylanethan !
Best Regard!