“The best restaurant ”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner, the restaurant was great. Nice music, clean, good service, and amazing food. We really liked it and definitely recommend:)

Reviewed 29 April 2018

... maybe at times hectic, but always with attention and dedication.
Good menu choices, excellent wine list, exceptional meat options cooked on open fire, warm and welcoming atmosphere, very friendly staff. Possibly best in Saturnia.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant surprise in this town. Food, wine and service were first rate by country or city standards. Definitely one to seek out. Book to ensure a table

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is very nice, excellent service, the food delicious and the (big) wine list is outstanding!
A must for every Saturnia stay!

Gabriele A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Ristorante I Due Cippi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear guests
thank you so much for coming to our restaurant and for sharing with us this great review.
We really hope to welcome you back soon during your next journey in Italy, to make you again fully satisfied!

Yours sincerely,
Due Cippi Restaurant.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Each time we stay at the Terme di Saturnia resort we have dinner at I due Cippi. I like the restaurant it is simple but good , in summer they have a nice terrasse and the village of Saturnia is charming , Tuscany !The only remark I would have is that the choice is limited if you are a vegetarian as I am . They could maybe diversify there menu a little bit more?We had dinner there a few days ago , I had some pasta but there was mainly meat dishes on the menu . Overall , ok .

Gabriele A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Ristorante I Due Cippi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Sylvia,
We are delighted to read that we were able to fully exceed your expectations with the quality of every dishes and of the wines you tried.
We do our best to offer great specialties also to our vegetarian guests, but our menù is mostly based on meat dishes.
Thanks again for all the appreciations, we really hope to welcome you back soon during your next journey in Italy.

Yours sincerely,