All reviews great place fruit first night the owner plenty val switzerland balcony friends skiing jerry supermarket
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Stayed with a group of skiing friends mid March. The hotel is small, welcoming, beautifully furnished and has the most amazing view from the dining room / bar area. And I mean amazing! The food was fabulous, the waiting staff very friendly and competent especially Hannah, a real credit to the establishment. Jerry, the owner was extremely pleasant and very helpful, going out of his way and beyond to assist with everything and anything. The rooms were very warm, comfortable and mine had the most fantastic view overlooking the terrace where many people came from outside to eat and drink. The nearest lift is a few steps away! Only drawback for some maybe that there is not much around the hotel (although you can walk 10 mins down hill to the small village where there is a supermarket and a couple of bar / restaurants. This didn't bother me as I only left the hotel to ski (all day as we had great weather) and had no desire to go elsewhere. Thank you all very much for a lovely stay and I hope to return as soon as possible.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We booked last minutes a family room for 2 nights (2 small kids) we had friends in Nendaz that we wanted to join for the weekend and that was the only place that had a room available in the area. I have to say we loved that place ! everything was perfect, the room was big and spotless with 2 floors, breakfast was delicious, plenty of choice, fruits, delicious bread and croissants, etc.. Plenty of parking space arountd, right next to the slopes. But the best is definitely the Staff ! :-) the Blond Lady at reception and in the Restaurant was amazingly friendly. We really felt at home. Unfortunately we did not get the chance to try the Restaurent as it was fully booked.
I can only recommend that place - this is beautiful. I hope to be back some time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the first night of our hiking tour of Val D'Herens and were not disappointed. Our room was comfortable and tidy and the restaurant food was divine (not to mention the lovely view from our table) I am very grateful to the staff who answered all of our questions about the walking tour. The picnic lunch was plentiful and delicious (salmon sandwiches, fruit, chocolate etc.) A great introduction to Val D'Herens!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed one night here during our road trip in Switzerland. We drove from St Moritz all the way up the mountains. Our room was cosy and clean with an attic which our kids loved. The restaurant is the main attraction here capturing picturesque views. I must say the food was exquisite and served by amazing hosts. You will never find a more hospitable and friendly host. We loved every minute of our stay and I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

When its sunny a must visit lunchtime haunt on the terrace. When its a white out a perfect place to hole up and weather the storm.

Goats cheese salad, fondue, mountain macaroni are must haves.

Evenings are cosy and fun.

Stayed: February 2017