We stayed at Turtle beach during February half term, and we had a delightful experience at this splendid hotel. The general staff were attentive, polite and courteous and contributed significantly to the overwhelmingly positive experience that was our holiday.
On a similar note, the management staff were wonderfully welcoming and friendly, and most importantly displayed an obvious interest in the wellbeing of their customers.
The food at Turtle Beach was good, and there was a wide (and warm!) selection of different cuisines in the buffet restaurant. Likewise, the sea front restaurant (which had a focus on fish) offered speciality Caribbean Cuisine, such as the well known “Flying Fish” and “Snapper”. Finally “Asiagos”, the Italian restaurant, was equally impressive and offered a smarter and more elegant dining experience.
The pool and garden areas were exceptionally well maintained and were complete with luxurious loungers boasting canopies to shield you from the heat of the day. Although we did not embark on any water sporting adventures, it was apparent that this section of the hotel was well managed and the beach staff were pleasant and wonderfully Caribbean in their laid back approach to life.
The public areas and bedrooms at Turtle Beach were well furnished, slick and modern in their appearance, in keeping with the overall light and airy appearance of the complex, heightening the holiday experience.
Overall, we had a wonderful stay at Turtle Beach, thanks to the staff, appearance and location of this tremendous hotel, and wish to return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A vibrant blend of contemporary style and informal elegance." A truly magnificent all-inclusive property of 161 rooms situated on a glorious stretch of the south coast of Barbados. Turtle Beach Resort uniquely combines contemporary style, informal elegance, lively atmosphere and a superb range of facilities suitable for all ages, including a supervised kids Club (for children aged 4-12) setting new standards for all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean. Complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotel Dover
- Turtle Beach Barbados
- Turtle Beach Resort Barbados
- Hotel Turtle Beach
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Dover