Our stay at the Turtle Beach Hotel, Barbados was a wonderful relaxing experience . The hotel staff were always friendly and willing to help make our stay comfortable; the water sports staff especially so. The sun beds at the beach had their own canopy to help with sun shade. Living in a hard water area in England it was a treat to have soft water at the hotel.
We were never disappointed with the choice of food and drinks on offer.On Easter Sunday our breakfast was accompanied by great singing by children from a local church choir - it really set up another day in paradise.
The sea was warm enough even to entice me into swimming!
Finally the internet suite had the right amount of computers in it for our liking and the keyboards were all clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A vibrant blend of contemporary style and informal elegance." A truly magnificent all-inclusive property of 161 rooms situated on a glorious stretch of the south coast of Barbados. Turtle Beach Resort uniquely combines contemporary style, informal elegance, lively atmosphere and a superb range of facilities suitable for all ages, including a supervised kids Club (for children aged 4-12) setting new standards for all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean. Complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotel Dover
- Turtle Beach Barbados
- Turtle Beach Resort Barbados
- Hotel Turtle Beach
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Dover