“Delicious food with wonderful service”

Remy's Cafe Kulinarya
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 25
Description: We are a quality coffee shop serving traditional English Breakfasts, Lunches and Afternoon Teas together with Southeast Asian Signature Dishes and Tapas (Thursday eves). Home cooked food in a comfortable and attractive setting. (Kitchen closes at 10pm on Friday and Saturday).
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first time I’d visited Remy’s but not my families first. They’ve been numerous times and always had wonderful things to say about Remy’s and the wonderful food. I wasn’t disappointed, Remy’s lived up to the hype!
I had the Siomai to start - wow, delicious pork dumplings with a soy and garlic sauce. I’d highly recommend these authentic Filipino dumplings. I followed those with the crispy pork belly, then topped it off with a slice of the fluffiest mango cake I’ve ever had.
I could go on and on but suffice to say you’d do well to head to Remy’s. A little bit of Filipino heaven in St Leonard’s.

We also luckily managed to get an early booking for Mother’s Day and had the Sunday roast, which was fantastic. I look forward to visiting Remy’s again the next time I’m by the coast.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I took my wife for Sunday roast today, with our 3 dogs tagging along. We were greeted as friends and the service couldn’t have been better. Food was awesome, the beef super tender. For dessert, I went for the Fillipino banana fritters, wow. Not as sweet as the Chinese version but great fusion of flavours. Thoroughly recommend for lunch or dinner,

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have now visited this restaurant twice, both time the food was excellent ,service was very good ,the restaurant was very clean ant the staff very attentive without being over bearing .Also another plus is that they are dog friendly .Would recommend the resturant

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and very good service. Food was good as well, a fusion of east and west. I had a Filipino fried noodle dish familiar but different at the same time. The portions are generous. Obviously popular with the locals judging from the conversations of those eating around me. Good experience and highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

This place has to be visited for the shopfront alone. Beautiful curved windows. Used to be a dairy so there's marble , and a tiled floor at the entrance.good food with a far eastern flavour...Philippines...? Also some English dishes. Beers from far and near.didn't try the wine. Very friendly service from the family owners.Recommended