“Fantastic Service ,Great Location”

Kantary Bay, Phuket
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Cape Panwa
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Whilst staying in Kantary Bay in April we had a Tsunami warning ,i would like to thank the staff for the speed and efficiency of the evacuation.There was no panic and the staff made us feel safe and secure throughout the evacuation.My sister and i have been coming here for 10 years its our own little piece of Paradise ,we are in our 70s and have made many friends that we see each year .Nothing is too much trouble for the staff ,they always make you feel like your the only guest staying there.I would like to thank Mr Boonsong and the staff for taking great care of us over the years and during our stay .

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank manyhappyreturns
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Another great holiday made extra special by the staff, from Somjai, the manager, down. Everyone makes you feel special. We go as a couple but meet so many returnee friends that it feels like family. We had a lot of rain this year which could have been an early monsoon but it didn't dampen our spirits or ruin our hoiliday. The Chinese were as annoying as last year.
We have marked the sleep quality down because of the Chinese. When they are not there it is excellent. The rooms are a bit tired.
We can't wait to return.

2  Thank DandL43
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We travelled to Phuket in the end of April 2012, stayed in Kantary Bay for 8 nights. It sits in a very quiet south corner of Phuket, linked with sister hotel Cape Panwa.
Room was very clean, had fitted kitchen, two air conditioning and beautiful sea views balcony.
Two swimming pools, one is on top roof with nice sea view and great for sunsets.
There are only few options for restaurants outside hotel. The seafood and Thai on its own and few other locals. Once convenience store, had bakery shop in it and good enough to fill up with breakfast or drinks.
This is a very nice hotel , less tourists and just relax!

Room Tip: rooms on and above 4th floor having nice sea view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I am currently staying at Kantary Bay Hotel, we have been here for 4 days now, another 3 to go. Yesterday was my birthday, we are here for a week celebrating turning 45.
Our suite is fabulous, magical views from our enormous balcony. Very spacious, clean and comfortable, the pillows are big and soft, though the mattress could be a little softer.
The staff here are so nice, always the biggest smile when they see you, it's like they are genuinely happy to see you again, it really makes you feel like you are appreciated and welcome.

On my birthday, I was greeted by the reception staff with a big smile as I walked through the lobby and a personal happy birthday wish as I walked through. I thought this was so nice, I didn't even tell anyone it was my birthday.

But when we returned from the morning outing, they reception staff presented me with a birthday cake, with a personal message on the icing and some candles to light. I was just blown away, I had tears in my eyes. It was just wonderful.

The staff here definitely go beyond the call of duty. I love it here.

I am already trying to organise my next trip to Kantary Bay :-)

Room Tip: I think the 1 bedroom suits are great.
1  Thank BigBaldAussieBloke
Reviewed 19 May 2012

what a fantastic hotel, the staff,food and the room was first class. this was our first holiday in thailand but it wont be the last.

Room Tip: get the best room you can
2  Thank john h
40.8 km away
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
15.9 km away
BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments

Been to Kantary Bay, Phuket? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK