My wife and I were fortunate enough to have our wedding at Sri Panwa in April 2011. It is an experience neither of us, nor our guests, will ever forget! Months before our stay and wedding the staff at Sri Panwa were already making us feel welcome, responding to our requests and questions quickly – nothing seemed to be too much effort for the team at Sri Panwa. On the day everything was perfect; decorations, flowers, photographer/videographer, celebrant (he was great: Marek), DJ, food and drinks were all sorted through Sri Panwa. Our wedding took place at the main restaurant and bar which has the most magnificent views of the ocean and pools. If you are looking for a wedding location in Asia that is truly unique with unrivalled service and the friendliest staff then I would encourage you to consider Sri Panwa.
As for our stay we split our time between the Sunrise and Sunset villas, both are fantastic. Our villa had all the mod-cons needed to make our stay as enjoyable as possible while the staff were always on hand to provide that extra special personal touch and service. Our villa had a wrap around infinity pool with perfect views of the sunset, an outdoor bath tub and an entertainment/relaxation area to enjoy a meal or a cocktail or two. The restaurants offer varied menus and you will not be disappointed – their food is amazing, if you can’t stay here at least go for dinner or lunch!
The difference between Sri Panwa and a place like Banyan Tree is that they both offer very best service and facilities, but Sri Panwa offer this for the pleasure of their guests while other places offer this to maintain a reputation. It is just more personal with Sri Panwa – it does make a difference to your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sri panwa is a luxury pool villa hotel located on the southeastern tip of Phuket. We are a mixed development,housing both one- and two-bedroom hotel pool villas and a selection of larger, distinctive residential homes.Hidden in more than 80 rai of undisturbed rain- forest and overlooking the Andaman ocean from more than 60 meters above sea level, our villas are truly spectacular creations. Each villa has been custom-designed to suit the topography of Cape Panwa. Many of our villa possess both sunriseand sunset views over the glistening Phuket. Hotel villas are completely private and very sexy, with infinity-edge swimming pools wrapped seamlessly around glass-enclosed bed- rooms. Wake up next to your companion, open the glass sliding doors and dive into the pool for a short swim - maybe at the outdoor sala where breakfast awaits. In the mood for a romantic evening? Order dinner in the villa, cozy up your partner on your sprawling sofa-bed and let our state-of-the-art entertainment system take over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Sri Panwa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Sri Panwa Cape
- Sri Panwa Hotel Cape
- Sri Panwa Phuket Cape Panwa