All reviewsbeach frontbooked a garden view roomphuket townlow tidequiet hotelbeach barbig buddhahustle bustlebit datedfried ricebars and restaurantshappy hourwelcome drinkrelaxing holidaymassageseapanwa
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We arrived to a lovely welcome by the staff. At first it all seemed fine but after a the 1st night things started to go downhill. We were staying in a beach front villa which was beautifully positioned at the end of the hotel so it was lovely and quiet. So I thought! 1 night out of the 7 we had noisy families stay above us. We could hear everything from the toilet to chairs being pulled out until 2am in the morning.
Happy hour didn't go down well as the cocktails we ordered apparently weren't on the happy hour list. So the sigh says " buy 2 get 1 free" which is what we did only to be told that the cocktails we order werent actually on that list. Pool table didn't work but we enjoyed the ambience all the same. Football was being televised so I was happy. Restaurant there was amazing!!!! There is a little beach restaurant just near the resort which is great but we didn't realise how reasonable the restaurant was until we decided to eat there. The chef's there are world class and I certainly recommend a visit there. Apple who works in the restaurant/breakfast area there was absolutely lovely and will always goes the extra mile for you. She is such an asset to your hotel. Lastly the next time you have a wedding there make sure your other guests aren't neglected as we felt the last night we were there all staff were setting up for this Indian wedding and we were basically pushed aside for that. Visitors for that wedding were noisy and disruptive until 4am the next morning and after I told them to be quiet our fan out front of our villa was damaged because I confronted them. Management were great, they pretty much well fixed it straight away. We went to have breakfast but were told the menu was limited due to the wedding and the breakfast we'd been having for the past 6 mornings wasn't available. Wedding or no wedding guests should be able to have access to all services. The beach shore was always cleaned in the mornings but water quite dirty so not able to swim in there due to rubbish but if you take a walk around to the small village up the street the bay is beautiful there. There is a small supermarket there that will service you with all your supplies. We probably won't revisit your hotel but if we do I will be asking for a rooftop Villa on the beach.

Room Tip: Beach rooms are really nice but make sure you get a top floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights and to be honest the hotel is pretty good. Hotel's restaurant is good but has a limited menu. I would rather recommend the beach shack nearby for cheap and good food.

Now coming back to the hotel, we checked-in a bit early but the hotel was quite accommodating and had our room ready even though usual check-in time was 2. So, big thumbs up for that. Guys at the front desk do their best to help you out even with their limited English. They are always willing to help out and give you good advice when needed. I would like to highlight Kate at the front desk here who booked our tours was very helpful. Overall the hotel stay was very good, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank manubadboy
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Location:Not a beach resort, it has a shore with rocks which a stretch of few meters and that's all.Quite location, trust me not worth enjoying, commuting is impossible, cabs charge a bomb.
Service:Average,slow and laid back staff.
Breakfast:Poor spread, even basics are missing!!!
Facilities:Pool is ok, no one would come and guide you as to where are the towels and stuff, Jacuzzi doesn't work the why have it.
Rating:There is nothing like a 4 or 5 star in it, Its a budget hotel.

Room Tip: Sea facing and first floor,avoid ground floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deepti285
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have stayed here several times. The location of the resort is very nice, green and natural with beachfront just a step away. The room is specious and the staffs are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is variety with a selection of Asian and European. Overall valued for money.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay upgraded from Seaview room , to beachfront room 104 , best views 25m to waterfront, staff were more than helpful with any questions, and very polite, breakfast buffet was also great , very happy breakfast chef "BIG M ",
Great location for anyone peaceful and relaxing the best views !!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple