The hotel is very beautiful, located in a tranquil beach with a warm sea and beautiful view to Big Buddha. But definitely not "Boutique" resort.
However, there is a lack of communication either between staff and guests and staff itself. As me and my friend celebrated our birthdays there we had a special requests that we were willing to pay for. The fact that we got a different room than we requested and there weren't any of these stuff requested, only shows that they don't read the full booking details.
Also staff speaks more Russian than English which is very hard to communicate when they only answer: "yes, yes" when they don't understand.
Also it would be great if staff were communicating between each other as everybody says something totally different.
Also sadly, the jacuzzi is cold and very dirty.
But the food in a restaurant is very good.
And If you want a massage, make your booking in advance as they are not there every day.
Also be careful when you take a taxi/tuk tuk back to the hotel, many drivers are saying that they know for sure where is the resort but after 1 hour of driving they stop in a middle of nowhere asking you for a direction
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tranquil Panwa Boutique Beach Resort is a hidden gem situated along the natural beaches of Panwa in Phuket. This hideaway resort has a laid back tropical ambiance and exclusive seafront setting far from the well trodden west coast beaches, a sanctuary where guests can relax and rejuvenate amidst unspoilt natural beaches. Concept of boutique traveller in mind with a focus on service, guest get free WiFi, and free mini bar once a day and replenished on a daily basis. The sheltered beachfront overlooking the distant bobbing boats of Chalong Bay has pristine sands and gentle waves all-year-round making it a secure haven for romantic couples and families. The contemporary guestrooms have Thai décor highlights creating a warm and inviting space to unwind in style, just a few steps from the glistening resort pool and white sands. Offering numerous venues for dining and drinking, Panwa Boutique Beach Resort will tempt your taste buds with fresh seafood, authentic Thai cuisine and international delights. Be pampered from head to toe at our spa, explore the shopping malls and boutique stores in town just minutes away and embark on an unforgettable boat trip to many spectacular islands and beaches offshore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Panwa Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Beach Resort Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Novotel Cape Panwa
- Accor Cape Panwa
- Novotel Phuket
- Phuket Novotel
- Panwa Boutique Beach Resort Phuket/Cape Panwa