We have just came from a very relaxing 7 night stay at this lovely hotel. Initially I was apprehensive about this hotel as some of the reviews on trip advisor were very poor. The first night we got there the hotel had overbooked us and offered to put us up in their sister hotel the Bel Air down the road for one night until a room was available. This was clearly a 3 star hotel with mould in the shower and dirty bed sheets. We did not have a good start to our holiday, but things improved once we got back to Panwa beach resort. We were upgraded to a beach front room, with free wifi in the room, free thai massages and a free dinner. The hotel is beautifully set overlooking a bay with private beach. Everything was spotlessly clean, and the room was very comfortable with a good shower and bath,air conditioning and was only minutes away from the beach. The staff were very friendly and courteous. We enjoyed our thai massages, and the excellent cocktails at happy hour. The beach was very nice but there were alot of rocks and coral so swim with care. The only thing I feel lets this hotel down a little is the food. We had breakfast included in our room rate and I felt the choices were limited especially fruit, cereal and pastries. We ate the seafood buffet for dinner one evening and again felt that the options were limited and food not of particularly high quality. However we did have a nice lunch as part of a thai cookery demonstration by the hotel chef. Most evenings we ate at the two beach front restaurants next to the hotel, where the food was better and much cheaper. I would highly recommend the seafood curry at "On the Beach".
If you are looking for a very peaceful beach holiday away from the crowds I would highly recommend this hotel, but it is definitely out of the way if you are looking to go to Patong and some of the busier spots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tranquil Panwa Boutique Beach Resort is a hidden gem situated along the natural beaches of Panwa in Phuket. This hideaway resort has a laid back tropical ambiance and exclusive seafront setting far from the well trodden west coast beaches, a sanctuary where guests can relax and rejuvenate amidst unspoilt natural beaches. Concept of boutique traveller in mind with a focus on service, guest get free WiFi, and free mini bar once a day and replenished on a daily basis. The sheltered beachfront overlooking the distant bobbing boats of Chalong Bay has pristine sands and gentle waves all-year-round making it a secure haven for romantic couples and families. The contemporary guestrooms have Thai décor highlights creating a warm and inviting space to unwind in style, just a few steps from the glistening resort pool and white sands. Offering numerous venues for dining and drinking, Panwa Boutique Beach Resort will tempt your taste buds with fresh seafood, authentic Thai cuisine and international delights. Be pampered from head to toe at our spa, explore the shopping malls and boutique stores in town just minutes away and embark on an unforgettable boat trip to many spectacular islands and beaches offshore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Panwa Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Beach Resort Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Novotel Cape Panwa
- Accor Cape Panwa
- Novotel Phuket
- Phuket Novotel
- Panwa Boutique Beach Resort Phuket/Cape Panwa