“I feel at home when I was there”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bishops Residents

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

ulaamada
Kissimmee, Florida
“I feel at home when I was there”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I love That we were by the beach and the near by Shopping center and Restaurant we give you Excellent and we will be back again in the further

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Sep 2017
Thank you for your kind comments.Glad that you enjoyed your stay at our property, your home away from home experience!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing