“Sailing with Style”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Erin E
Lancaster
“Sailing with Style”
Reviewed 24 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

It has been a few days since we disembarked from Corsair. Last night, my husband said, “I feel like I’ve been through a break-up.” He went on to note, “I met this really amazing girl, but didn’t get enough time to spend with her.”

Corsair leaves a lasting impression. She was given a new life, through the hard work and entreupentrial spirit of German-born owners, Marc and Ivonne. Her history is as intense as her beauty. Once a shrimp boat from Biloxi, Mississippi, and now a ship that sails the Caribbean, she has been restored with modern amenities that would accommodate even the most discerning guest. (Guests have USB ports in their sleeping quarters.)

While sitting in an antique claw foot tub, the star of Corsair’s bow, Marc oriented us to Corsair. All you need to know when considering booking Corsair, is that she stays true to her history, and doesn’t need a gimmick to impress. She is comfortable for sunbathing, welcoming guests back from a snorkel or dive, kayaking, entertaining, or relaxing.

Marc and Ivonne are knowledgeable about the sea, fantastic chefs, and just might make you feel like you’ve been able to take part in what feels like a tamer version of a real-life Robinson Crusoe adventure. But if you’d rather just sail the seas and read a book, they are happy to accommodate any type of vacation or occasion you have in mind. Corsair is also perfect for a day charter.

I encourage anyone thinking about booking Corsair to do it now, because her charms will quickly be discovered by Grenada’s growing tourism. We will not hesitate to book another adventure again.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Yvonne156
Winnipeg, Canada
“Stunning boat and extraordinary hosts!”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Corsair is a beautifully restored sailing vessel that absolutely makes you feel like you are living a piece of history! She is spacious and grand, with comfortable cabins and a fantastic bathroom and kitchen. Sitting on the bowsprit while under sail is one of the most amazing experiences anyone can ever have and to do that on Corsair with her beautiful deck and the clearest blue water beneath you, is breathtaking!! Marc and Ivonne have taken and learned from their past experiences on their smaller vessel (Malu,our first booking), and continue to provide the same excellent service on their beautiful Corsair. Ivonne is an excellent chef and kind hostess, and Marc is the smartest, most resourceful sailor we have personally ever met. We will most certainly be back to Grenada again, if only to have a day sail, or an extended stay aboard Corsair with Marc, Ivonne, Mango and Sugar!!

Management Response
13 Dec 2017
Thank you soooo much Yvonne and Gort !!! We are definatly looking forward to see you back again, rather sooner than later !
SamuelJoo...
Lagos State, Nigeria
“Beautiful Yacht”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Marc and Ivonne went above and beyond to make sure that I was able to stay in Grenada. They were very communicative and helpful through the whole process. They even hooked me up with Sylvan, a driver, to take me from the airport which was a huge stress relief. Marc who owned the yacht was kind, generous, and made me feel like I was right at home. I am already trying to plan my next trip :).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Dec 2017
Thanks Samuel! we would love to welcome you back aboard...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing