Situated in the North of the island about 20 minutes cab ride into Chawang which is about 400 Baht. Very secluded hotel in a great setting.This is a great hotel to relax at. Pool area leads straight onto the beach.Good for families or couples just wanting a little peace and quite before going to Bangkok or Phuket.
I had a Villa with plung pool - very rustic Thai feel. This was very secluded and had everything you need for a great stay. Excellent room service.The only down side was that the bathroom could do with a minor upgrade.Staff V helpful. Restaurants that surround the hotel were all great especially the Sunshine Place - the best Thai food ive ever eaten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand