We stayed in the Samui Buri resort for the last 6 days of our holiday and we were really disappointed. The breakfast was very basic, what you would expect in a basic hotel and our meal in the restaurant on our first night was cold and nothing compared to the food you can get elsewhere on the island.
We upgraded our room to a villa with a private pool but the pool was never cleaned and always had lots of leaves in it. The room wasn't cleaned to a high standard, at best the bed was made and the towels were changed.
The hotel will also charge you a supplement to use their taxi service to anywhere- about 100baht more than the local taxi services.
On the positive side the infinity pool was great and you have amazing views over the ocean.
The hotel has so much potential but it is is letting itself down in so many areas, the rooms and restaurant in particular.
If I return to Koh Samui I definitely won't be choosing the Samui Buri Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand