I stayed in this hotel in November 2010. The hotel has a very nice garden and swimming pool. The atmosphere is totally different than "usual" Mercure hotel. The staff is very friendly and the food quite nice. My only advice: if you are going there during the raining season, maybe it is better to avoid the villas as due to the proximity of the garden, the humidity is going through the villa walls/door and quite often you end up with "wet" bed linen. Because of it, I ended up sick at the end of my holiday. Please note that the private swimming pool are not heated (at least when I was there) so water can be very cold. Other than that, the villas are quite nice. My friends had deluxe rooms and there were just huge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand