We booked a 2 bedroom suite with private pool facing the sea . Quite expensive but worth it. We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom suite. The only problem is the villa is located along the hill and there are at least 10 meters height between pool level and the villa gate. The master bedroom is located high and the other room is close to the pool side. 3rd bedroom is at the entrance villa gate.
Location at Mae nam beach is a 20 minutes drive to Chaweng beach. Breakfast is good .
Towels at pool side and beach should be renewed as they look quite old !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Napasai exudes an irresistible, traditional Thai charm. Stand-alone villas sit within 17 acres of tropical gardens, rich with cashew and coconut trees, hibiscus and bougainvillea. Tempting aromas of fresh local cuisine drift through the air, and staff greet every request with a warm smile. Life is as quiet or as lively as you desire. Spend all day beside the infinity pool or in the relaxing Napasai Spa. Alternatively plunge into the vibrant island scene with our wide range of action-packed resort activities. The resort is a haven for sports, sea and action lovers. Enjoy a number of on-site facilities, from table tennis and badminton to windsurfing and Hobie Cat. Swimming pool nestled in our tropical garden, the infinity-edge freshwater pool. Family friendly features Whether spending quality time together or letting little ones run wild with supervised activities, Belmond Napasai is an ideal choice for a Thailand family holiday. Children can meet our resident animals while touring the secret countryside. They can get involved with different sports and excursions or go for a splash in the dedicated children's pool. They will also receive special menus in our restaurants. Babysitting services can be arranged on request so parents can unwind and savour the romance of the resort. Savour the delights of Thai cuisine at our Lai Thai Restaurant. Our executive chef offers a delicious array of local specialities alongside refined Mediterranean and oriental dishes. Take a seat indoors and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, or eat al fresco on our outdoor balconies. Stunning views across the resort accompany breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dining in Belmond Napasai Beach Dining: Take a seat at our beachside restaurant which offers a mouth-watering variety of barbecued and grilled dishes. Savour the delights of Thai cuisine at our Lai Thai Restaurant. Our executive chef offers a delicious array of local specialities. Take a seat indoors and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, or eat al fresco on our outdoor balconies. Stunning views across the resort accompany breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel offers a variety of villas from Sea view hill to sea view and beach front, One bedroom Villa Suites (beach front or in the Gardens) and Private Pool Residences from 2 to 4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Belmond Napasai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napasai By Orient-Express Hotel Mae Nam
- Napasai Koh Samui
- Napasai Hotel Koh Samui
- Belmond Napasai Ko Samui, Thailand