This was our first trip to Koh Samui. What a beautiful resort! The welcome from staffs are so friendly. We were put to 2 bedrooms suite, which was really private and spacious with a stunning sunsets & sunrise view. We choose this resort because we obtained a good deal from Groupon. I had advised the groupon prior to our stay that i would be celebrating my hubby special birthday, and i am proud to say we were not dissapointed. From the staffs to the food to the rooms & spa everything was sublime.
We appreciated being welcomed when we arrived by the staff, Alw, Namish & Bang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally conceived as luxury private villa residences, The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa has been transformed into a unique boutique resort offering unmatched space and style for those looking for a tropical island getaway with a difference. THE VILLAS are all designed with easy tropical living in mind and aim to create the atmosphere of a home from home rather than a hotel room. Furnished and decorated with elegance and style combining a blend of Asian and Western influences THE VILLAS LIVE AND BREATHE luxury from the teak wood floors to the quality silk and cotton fabrics used throughout. In the gardens, hundred year old frangipani trees line the walkway from the lobby to the 20 meter salt water pool by the beach where you can while away the hours on a longer in perfect bliss and harmony with the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sea Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences Ko Samui, Thailand