“Fantastic relaxing trip to The Sea Koh Samui”

The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences
Reviewed 3 August 2012

This was our first trip to Koh Samui. What a beautiful resort! The welcome from staffs are so friendly. We were put to 2 bedrooms suite, which was really private and spacious with a stunning sunsets & sunrise view. We choose this resort because we obtained a good deal from Groupon. I had advised the groupon prior to our stay that i would be celebrating my hubby special birthday, and i am proud to say we were not dissapointed. From the staffs to the food to the rooms & spa everything was sublime.
We appreciated being welcomed when we arrived by the staff, Alw, Namish & Bang

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clgoh30
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stayed 3 night at the sea koh samui, but the first night for welcome dinner wait for so....long, and the breakfast maybe just not my type, not so many thing to eat and everyday the same but we do enjoyed our time at the sea, my girl love the bathtub with juzzuci, and we need like the staff called hamish, he so helpful during our stay.

Mr. Chang soon & family

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ChangYean
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I came here with a family of 6 , stayed 22-25th July , will be checking out tomorrow , what I could say is if I would come to koh sa mui again surely my accomadation is at The Sea , wonderfull place , great hospitality , all I can see is all really mean ALL staff here are always smiling and fulfill all your request , great service .... Good location everywhere is nearby , great hotel dining , good choices of mock and cocktails :-) thanks again to all staff to give us a wonderful holiday

Mr Mohan and family

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Santhanamohan
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Upon arrival the hotel appeared clean and modern. Then we discovered there were what appeared to be bloody red spotty marks on our toilet. Then we noticed the pillows had blood stains on it too. When the front desk was advised they came to take the pillows but still did not clean the toilet. I had to ask a second time. The guy at the front desk didnt seem to understand what i wanted. This really put a damper on my experience here. After an experience like this you tend to doubt everything you touch in the room, wondering if it has been cleaned or left from the previous occupant. But the icing on the cake came at dinner time. We waited around an hour and a half to get our dinner. The kids were starving. My 2 year old filled up with milk and bread for dinner he was so hungry. When we did get our meals all 5 dished received were cold. All the meat was dry and tough and chewy. The seafood pasta had no sea food. On the good side they did acknowledge their mistake with the paster and gave us a 10% discount, however at a cost of over 4000baht in total for the meals that were cold and chewy, I don't think they should have charged us for our meals at all!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank StarAngel1
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband and I stayed there for 3 nights in a One Bedroom Suite and we just love it! The suite has a big living room, a nice kitchen and a comfy bed with a jacuzzi & a rainshower. I would say that the room space is really a hilight there. The hotel location is ideal for vacation hideaways as the beach is quiet and has a beautiful sunset view. Staff are friendly and helpful. The wifi is free which is great. The food is good. We definitely had a wonderful time there.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Code
#2 of 30 in Mae Nam
5.7 km away
SENSIMAR Koh Samui Resort and Spa

Been to The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences

Address: 7/64 Moo 5 | Bang Por Beach, Mae Nam, Ko Samui 84330, Thailand (Formerly The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa)
Region: Thailand > Surat Thani Province > Ko Samui > Mae Nam
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 56 Speciality Lodging in Mae Nam
Price Range: ₹ 3,687 - ₹ 19,792 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences 4.5*
Originally conceived as luxury private villa residences, The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa has been transformed into a unique boutique resort offering unmatched space and style for those looking for a tropical island getaway with a difference. THE VILLAS are all designed with easy tropical living in mind and aim to create the atmosphere of a home from home rather than a hotel room. Furnished and decorated with elegance and style combining a blend of Asian and Western influences THE VILLAS LIVE AND BREATHE luxury from the teak wood floors to the quality silk and cotton fabrics used throughout. In the gardens, hundred year old frangipani trees line the walkway from the lobby to the 20 meter salt water pool by the beach where you can while away the hours on a longer in perfect bliss and harmony with the natural surroundings. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Sea Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam