“Very good tailor!”

Dev Tailor Samui
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Mae Nam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hello Dear value guest and friends we have free pick up service from your hotel .contact us directly,Call us We pride ourselves on being one of the best custom tailor shop in samui. We specialise in making clothes for both men and women such as suits,shirts,dresses,tuxedos, etc in the best quality fabric such as cashmere,wool,thai silk,linens,for all occasions. our team consists of dedicated,experienced professional who understand the customers' needs.We provide customers with high quality tailor made clothes that suit their taste. years of experience, strong base of repeat customers,professional services. quality workmanship and reasonable price make us one of the leaders in bespoke clothes. we speak ENGLISH,GERMAN,THAI looking for welcoming you soon Thank you for your time "DEV TAILOR SAMUI"
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

He made shirts and a jacket for me, in two days abd very good quality.
The tailor is very friendly as well :)
You can choose different materials in different qualities.

armanfashion, Owner at Dev Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are proud to be the makers of your best fitting clothes in Koh samui. We have a couple of fittings to make all the difference between something that fits you perfectly and we offer as many fittings as you want until your completely happy. We are very happy to see that all you leave our shop happy and satisfied.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our shop.

Thank you so very much for the excellent review you sent compliment about DEV TAILOR SAMUI.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Popped in while at Paradise Beach resort and came home with a new two piece suit and two shirts plus a tie for about £300. Attention to detail was amazing, clearly Dev is a perfectionist. Couldn't be more pleased with my purchases and they have retained my size info so I can order again in the future.

armanfashion, Owner at Dev Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Mr.Ian

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experiences with DEV TAILOR SAMUI through your review. Thank you for the lovely morale boosting review. It keeps us going and makes us work more harder to satisfy all our customers. We can't say anything more to persuade the customers to trust us because of you and your review.
If you do come or any interested future customers want to come to our shop please contact me directly (don't involve hotel or travel staff) on my Mobile or WhatsApp me at this number +66813979691 so that we can arrange free pick up for you from your resort and back.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing job!!! I recommend! And realy good prices. Me and my husband are very satisfied! Lovely staff and golden hands! Suosittelen lämpimästi! Fantastiset vaatturit ja edullisin hintoin. Рекомендую! Обалденные мастера и недорого!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our shop.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My husband needed a suit for a friend's wedding in Maenam, and we found Dev's tailor shop through the samui tourism office as they highly recommend him. We went in the shop and he was very friendly, professional and very accomodating. All our request were granted and he also suggested some better options. He will give you suggestions but will also do what you want exactly. He made my husband's suit in 1 day!! We are very happy and the the fit is perfect!!!! We highly recommend Dev's tailor samui, truly worth a visit when you are in Koh Samui. We will surely be back in his shop for more! Thank you Mr.Dev and K :) Best regards, Rosanna & Thomas Pean

armanfashion, Owner at Dev Tailor Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

It’s always a pleasure to read a positive review and would like to thank you for it.Glad to read you are happy and satisfied with the blouses and the jackets your friends envy you,so when are you coming back for the next purchase.We at Dev Tailor Samui try our best to satisfy our customers with their needs .We always see to that our customers leave the shop happy and satisfied.