“Execellent”
Review of Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal
Ranked #10 of 256 Restaurants in Didim
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 19
Description: The Taj Mahal chain is owned by an indian chef from bradford. Recently the newest addition is the Didim branch. We guarantee that you will not be disapointed by the dinning experiance. A treat not to be missed.
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Visited early this month with friends and I can honestly say we had a lovely meal and the service was very good too. We will be going again when next in Didim, price wise it was very good value and I would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Really good food. Polite friendly staff. Very clean, even the loos were spotless. The price was very reasonable. Would recommend

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Had the most delicious family meal here last night. cannot put down in words how good it was, it was the best! I highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Myself and my husband chose the set menu including a bottle of wine. My 2 eldest children had the set menu option also but without the wine and my youngest had a half portion.. The full menu and set are available to view on their website.

Very friendly and attentive staff.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We ate here while staying in Altinkum recently. The service provided was first class!, very warm welcome and great service. The food was outstanding and superb quality. We wasn’t expecting much as this is Turkey not India, but I got a lamb madras and my partner got the mixed tandoori grill and both were delicious.
All staff very friendly, food come quickly and the place has a lovely vibe.
We will definitely return

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious everything from starter to
Main course.Excellent bottle of free wine with set menu Staff very good recommend this restaurant very highly