All reviews pool bar big terrace free access pay extra min drive apartment was very clean first floor salt supermarket caffe bakery complex reception wifi meters falkensteiner sea
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Location is quite far out of town. Only book if you have a car. The suite was so clean and well kept though. The beach was nothing special. Tons of families and could hear kids running around upstairs clearly. Decent place for the price.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank ashley s
Josip D, Manager at Falkensteiner Apartments Petrcane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Mrs. Ashley S,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback and time taken to write it. We are very happy you have enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I'm not sure how much of this is because it is very different from the usual places I stay. I can see why it's so popular but it wasn't really what I was expecting. And, if I'm honest, I get the appeal of being able to drive here but I'm not sure why anyone from the UK would stay here rather than visit the Med.
Croatia is beautiful and the setting is stunning. Zadar is a nice place to visit and there's an (unreliable but cheap) bus that leaves from about 15 mins walk away.
The apartment was very clean and new although we had no hot water for our stay (apparently we switched the boiler off, if only the switch had been labelled...) The whole complex felt very safe. The wifi was useless.
The on site beach café was overpriced and the coffee wasn't good. The beach itself was weird- I wasn't expecting sand, but it was like sitting in a cat litter tray. Lots of the sunbeds were broken. The steps into the sea were slimy and dangerous. The pool was small and unexciting but nice.
There was very little to do. The thing that put me off the most was the guards on the entrances. When we tried to go for a walk along the beach next door, the guy was really rude and told us we'd have to pay 200Keach per day to use the hotel facilities! we thought we'd booked into a complex with a selection of restaurants and pools etc so that was disappointing. Felt a bit annoyed, really. I came in a couple, and i'm really glad we didn't bring the children as they'd have been so bored.
It wasn't a particularly cheap holiday and although I enjoyed it, that had little to do with the place. I wouldn't visit here again and I wouldn't recommend it although again, I could see the appeal if it was driveable and cheaper.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RP x
Josip D, Manager at Falkensteiner Apartments Petrcane, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Guest RP x,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback and time you have taken to write it. Also we are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your holiday. Your impressions and feedback is very important to us since on that way we can improve our services. Nevertheless, we hope that maybe we will see each other again in our apartments Petrcane and give us opportunity to make your holiday as pleasent as possible.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Even the apartments are quite good the beach is terrible, because is small for so much apartments and there are only few sunbeds!!! Two small pools are full of kids and there is no place to give the towel! We read this is one areal with Falkesteiner Diadora hotel BUT it isnt - you have to pay for each entry 40kuna!!! Really huge huge disappointment !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Josip D, Manager at Falkensteiner Apartments Petrcane, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Guest Sisinka2013,
Thank you for the review of our apartments Petrcane.
Thank you for your observations which help us to improve every year our services.
Apartments Petrcane is a family resort where there are a lot of children children and the pools seems crowded sometimes. Nevertheless, we hope to see you again in our apartments Petrcaneand make your holiday as pleasent as possible.

Resident Manager and apartments Petrcane team

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

There are 5 levels of the apartments. We have booked it day before travelling on holiday, so we got B type, best is E , lowest level A.
B apartment with 2 very small bedrooms , one bathroom and small living room, but with nice terace. But what do you need in summer?
Beach is 200 meters. There are 2 kinds - one for free belongs to apartments and second belonging to hotels is for fee. We payed 40 kunas/day (adult, children 14, 10 and 5).
Walking distance - one good restaurant, market , coffe shop and bakery.
Very close, 10 km, you can visit old salt town Nin, worth to visit.

Dear HurtJan,
Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy that you were satisfied with your stay and very sorry that we didn't completely fulfill all your expectations. The beach you paid for belongs to Punta Skala resort and it is always for fee. Anyway we hope to see you again next year and make your holiday as pleasent as possible.
Josip Djurin Resident Manager and team

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying at the apartments and unfortunately we are quite disappointed. The apartment was a bit filthy an the towels have holes in them. Not exactly what you would expect at a four star facility. Furthermore it is close to impossible to get a sunbed at the beach or pool unless you come at eight in the morning. Why is there no reservation system?? The pool bar is never full but nevertheless it takes ages for your order to arrivere. The waiters seem to have no interest at all in what they are doing. The toilets next to the bar are wet and filthy. I am sorry, but I do not have much good to say about this. When booking at a four star resort the least you want is to feel like a guest and that is not the case. Not what I am used to in Croatia.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Josip D, Manager at Falkensteiner Apartments Petrcane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mrs. Sanja B,
Thank you very much for your review and time you have taken to write it. Also we are very sorry that you were not complitely satisfied with our service at Falkensteiner Apartments Petrčane. We will do our best to make your holiday as pleasent as possible. We have changed your towels and please do not hesitate to contact us at the reception for everything you need, also extra cleaning which will be free of charge for you. We are staying at your disposal.
With best regards,