“Great Local Eats”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Make sure you get the Lasagna...it is to die for. They make the noodles by scratch and use dried spinach. The sauce is the best.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stop over for mid-morning snacks on the way from Venice to Assisi, great food, good and quick service and wonderful location.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stopped with COSMOS TOURS and the counter staff worked hard to understand what we wanted. Must have been difficult with a queue of Poms, Aussies and Yanks! Upon exit, we just crossed the road before ~150 cyclists and their support vehicles came whooshing round the corner. I snapped photos of the race leaders to capture that unique moment.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank juliant919
Reviewed 26 December 2015

We were part of a Cosmos tour, and this was one of the organized lunch stops in a fairly out of the way place.
It was very local and humble enough, and was obviously a stopover for locals as well.
We didn't have the lunch, but relaxed a little with a drink and a bread roll

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 25 March 2015

This was one of the best meals of my entire life. The lasagna was excellent, the best I've ever had. I was there on a Globus tour and they also had a birthday cake for me. It was also the best cake I've ever had in my entire life. It's too good to describe. The food was exquisite and I hope someday I can go back. The scenery is beautiful and the entire trip to Italy was life changing.

Date of visit: June 2014