“Rocky’s fashion custom suit”
Review of Rocky's Fashion

Rocky's Fashion
Ranked #2 of 52 Shopping in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Rocky's fashion located at central festival koh samui we provide suit dress leather jacket and shoes..,Rocky's fashion stands head and shoulders above many other tailors on koh samui offering the highest quality men's and women's fashion at unbelievable price with a reputation built on years of experience uou can rely on Rocky's fashion to deliver the finest mens and womens suit in a variety of fabric.there is almost unlimited selection,
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service by rocky! Suit fitted to perfection I would defiantly recommend for a custom tailor for an Occassion.

Rocky F, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"custom tailor"
"quality service"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I both ordered garments from Rocky's Fashion while in Thailand (a cocktail dress for myself and a custom made 3 piece suit for my husband) and were delighted with the quality of the outfits and the amazing customer service. 10/10! We are soon to be ordering another suit from back home in Australia for upcoming race season and can't wait to receive it in the mail.

Rocky F, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

At rocky's fashion you will get the fantastic suit with very good price the service was excellent the quality and fit is very good,highly recommend,thanks for great suit

Rocky F, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I got a little apprehensive about making a suit not in my country and I can say that it was an amazing experience and I recommend everyone come in and make a suit for himself.

Great people and service.

Tom C, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Customer, First of all thank you for visiting my shop and giving me the chance to serve you .I am very glad to read that we did not disappoint you in anyways .and you are happy with our product and service. I am thankful to you for letting others know about my shop through your review.Hope you give me a chance in future also to serve you. Thanking you Rocky and team

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Contacted the store based on good reviews and got quick reply. Everything went smoothly and even got all measurements and fittings done at my hotel. As the schedule was so tight they sent the items via mail. Received them a few weeks later and really happy with the end result. I got two slimfit suits with vests (model was based on pics I looked up from instagram), wool coat and tuxedo shirt.

Recommended!