Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best clothes and service in town

We bought both suits, shirts and pants. It never gets wrinkles and the quality is superb- SO nice... read more

Reviewed 16 January 2019
Heidi P
Copenhagen, Denmark
via mobile
Pretty good customer service and rapid suit

We were very pleased to made two suits at rocky’s. The greeting was warmth and the service was... read more

Reviewed 16 January 2019
Chrissi S
via mobile

All reviews suit fit excellent service exclusive experience one stop shop excellent fit minor adjustments perfect quality professional tailor initial consultation tailored suits and shirts highest quality small details koh samui perfect suit final product end product his team
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I both ordered garments from Rocky's Fashion while in Thailand (a cocktail dress for myself and a custom made 3 piece suit for my husband) and were delighted with the quality of the outfits and the amazing customer service. 10/10! We are soon to be ordering another suit from back home in Australia for upcoming race season and can't wait to receive it in the mail.

Date of experience: March 2018
Rocky F, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

At rocky's fashion you will get the fantastic suit with very good price the service was excellent the quality and fit is very good,highly recommend,thanks for great suit

Date of experience: December 2017
Rocky F, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I got a little apprehensive about making a suit not in my country and I can say that it was an amazing experience and I recommend everyone come in and make a suit for himself.

Great people and service.

Date of experience: April 2018
Tom C, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Customer, First of all thank you for visiting my shop and giving me the chance to serve you .I am very glad to read that we did not disappoint you in anyways .and you are happy with our product and service. I am thankful to you for letting others know about my shop through your review.Hope you give me a chance in future also to serve you. Thanking you Rocky and team

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Contacted the store based on good reviews and got quick reply. Everything went smoothly and even got all measurements and fittings done at my hotel. As the schedule was so tight they sent the items via mail. Received them a few weeks later and really happy with the end result. I got two slimfit suits with vests (model was based on pics I looked up from instagram), wool coat and tuxedo shirt.

Recommended!

Date of experience: January 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Best service ever! And really friendly people in the shop.
Ordered 1 suite, 1 shirt + tie, and ended up with buying 3 more trausers because i liked it so Much!

Date of experience: March 2018