“Very good experience ”

Bees Knees Brewpub
Ranked #6 of 37 Nightlife in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sorry but we will be CLOSED on Sept. 13th through Sept. 17th and OPEN again on Sept. 18th to quench thirsts. The only Brewpub on the island of Koh Samui in the Gulf Of Thailand. We brew and serve a good selection of Craft Beers. Relaxing ambience with cool jazz and funky blues music. Chat with our brewmaster about beers. There's usually a lively conversation around the bar.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice host great beer & great time!
We have visited here one year age and back to hear still feel great as usual

All reviews
"my partner"
"singha"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were interested to go there, a brew pub in Samui, what could be better.
But, the beer disappointed on all counts.
It was nearly flat, tasted like it had spoiled in the keg, and was not very cold.
I can’t remember the last time I left beer in my glass, but this time I did.
The price was right for a craft beer, but the quality left everything to be desired.
Hopefully they can correct the issues.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

As a craft beer fan, I really wanted to like this place. Maybe we were there on an off night, but all three beers our party of three tried were flat and flavourless. I finished the IPA because I hate to waste beer but my mates left their beers unfinished and we left after 20 minutes.

Management seemed quite friendly and we were warmly welcomed but I am afraid we won’t be returning any time soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Jim made two new beers - an IPA and another stronger one. IPA was great, did not try the other new. The usual mix was great as always - bitter, summer and wheaty went down easily.
Must have for all crafty lovers, the only place here in Samui.