I stayed two weeks at the hotel. The villas are well set back from the road, so quiet. The staff are very friendly and attentive - I once left my key in the room and when I returned to the hotel the receptionist noticed me and gave it back to me without me even having to ask! There are good views across the Bophut bay. The villas are large and well maintained. Very comfortable but not 5 star luxury. I am visiting Samui again later this year and will return to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut