The best feature of the fair house is the beach and chill atmosphere. We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was perfect.Beautiful beach and you don't have to fight for lounge chair. The resort grounds are lovely, very green and also have 2 swimming pools. My room was clean and spacious. You do have to walk up a really steep hill to get to a lot of the rooms though. Staff can take you in a gold buggy and I found they came pretty quick; however we did not stay in the high season so there were not many guess at the resort. The buffet breakfast was really good and the restaurant was very good as well for lunch and dinner. I did find it was a bit expensive for Thailand but the food was delicious. Once thing I though was cheap of the restaurant was we decided to do the romantic dinner on the beach which was very lovely but for 4,500 BHT or 120 buck Canadian this did not include drinking water which they then charged me 70BHT for later which I did not appreciate.
Over all this resort is not a party resort but just a very relaxing place to stay and enjoy. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a honeymoon or get-a-way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair House Beach Resort & Hotel is located on Chaweng Noi, this location is deservedly finest and popular with holidaymaker. The resort features a total of 172 Thai contemporary decorated rooms including bungalows offer range of accommodation's category to satisfy the most particular need at the standard comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fair House Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair House Beach Resort And Hotel
- Fair House Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Fair Hotel Beach
- Fair House Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut