SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 407
US$ 346
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$ 331
  • Pool
Bo Phut Resort & Spa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$ 267
US$ 249
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 312/night.

Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$ 529
US$ 338
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$ 306
US$ 288
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 319/night.

Six Senses Samui(Bophut)
US$ 703
US$ 568
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$ 243
US$ 219
The Tongsai Bay(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$ 674
US$ 383
Priceline
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 154
Priceline
US$ 232
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsregular free shuttlejunior suitpool area isminute walktaxi
Reviewed 16 November 2015

The first impression of the hotel was terrible; the hotel receptionist was not friendly at all. No greetings even a smile towards us. The receptionist (a local guy) was commenting bad about my hotel bookings whereby,according to him the total headcount that I have provided/booked earlier is wrong seems. He throws the booking copy (hotel's copy) and asked me to check.Finally, my booking was found correct and I have to manage the booking and get rooms (1 suite + 3 deluxe rooms) for my family members. The booking was correct and not even a courtesy 'Sorry' word from that guy.We were treated badly on the first day till we have to carry our luggage to our rooms.Secondly, the amenities shown in the internet for the hotel is not genuine. We ask some information about the nearby facility and the hotel staff asked us to walk ourselves and find out our own. That night my brother was having sudden high fever and we contacted the receptionist for a medical assistance (basically to call a doctor or to arrange a transport to go the nearest medical center, but the staff asked me to walk out the hotel and find a solution myself. we booked the hotel for 4 days & 3 nights and we all totally have no mood to stay and no holiday feel at all.Last but not least, the hotel has provided terrible foods, so call breakfast (buffet) which is main course is white rice and some vege gravy & second day white rice + red bean, cereals and bread & third & fourth day we ate the eggs and bread. Only the EGG station looks better and only the eggs have filled up our stomachs. the facility is nice, but the people attitude are the worst seen in my life.

Room Tip: Look for other hotel !
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ThayalanAlan
novasamui, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at NovaSamui Resort Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Dear Values Customer,
On behalf of Nova Samui Resort, I would like to thank you for your patience complaints and understanding related to these issues earlier unfortunately I do not receive any report these but during you departure some one said very happy and would like to come back again.
Regarding obviously staff attitude and services minds please accept my sincere apologies and I willing to investigation an action according remain to our service standard.
Other matter explain hotel providing limited of breakfast variety. With my honestly basically breakfast variety concern to room rate during low season and I can guarantee you of our room rate it best price and very cheap.

I wish you to understand and forgive us an opportunity to serve you with pleasure again. Please do not hesitation to contact myself.

Mr. Peeraphon Poenmunkong

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Booked for 5 nights only stayed 1 night the pool is not safe they have been telling guested it be ready all week i said it was only reason why i booked this hotel they then started lettin people use it looks unclean you carnt seen the bottom and they only put chemicals in it 2 days ago reception admitted they wouldnt let their kids swim in it ! Cudnt get a refund we left anyway , beds v v hard its a nice hotel with nices rooms nice staff but whats the point having nice hotel with no pool + this is my 1 st eva bad review just thought i should warn you

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
novasamui, ผู้จัดการ at NovaSamui Resort Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Dear Mr&Mrs Robinson
First I would like to sincere apologise for our swimming pool that was you think unsafe.The reason was we just finished renovation for 120days to improve our swimming pool we put a lot of investment then during you're check in we still treat water conditioning and inform you able to use in the afternoon.After that other 2 witness customers swimming at the pool as well and help us explained and confirm you to swim. Is it correct?
With best regards,
Peeraphon Poenmunkong(Mr.)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

My accommodation as been prepaid so unfortunately I cannot check out and go somewhere else. I am stuck here for another 10 days and it's just terrible.

The staff are rude and unhelpful like the other reviews say. And they make you feel like a burden.

Prior to arriving I emailed for the hotel shuttle to pick me up from the airport, but was told to get a limousine from the airport.

Ordering a simple chicken soup from the room service menu resulted in the phone being hung up on me because the lady couldn't understand.

I aslo tried to book a tour on my first day here and got told "Don't understand" but I got the tour pamphlet from there promotional stand on the front counter!

I wanna cry knowing I am stuck here for another 10 days. I think they do understand they just don't want to be bothered.

It's terrible, just terrible.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2015

IiWe have stayed at this hotel since year 2000, sometimes twice a year we have never had a problem with staff they are great if you are polite to them they are very helpful I have been in reception many times when guests have be very rude to staff, I think some people want five star hotels but only want to pay three star prices.
three star money, each room is cleaned every day towels are also changed daily, also the hotel supply towels for the pool and beach. There is free safe, tea & coffee, and free bottled water daily for the price I don't think you could find better, and a special mention to Joke, the pool barman I have know him many years always smiley and always making the pool area is swept clean. We are not the only couple to return year after year we have made many friends that we meet every year from different parts of England & Europe.

Stayed: January 2015
4  Thank 7,07,22,015
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Our second visit here after an excellent stay three years ago. We won't be back. We arrived to be told there pool was out of action which was the reason we were staying. Luckily we were here for just two nights. We booked through Agoda and when we went back to there site we found that in the very small print it said there pool wasn't working. Our superior room was clean and comfortable but we had to run the water in the basin for 20 minutes to get said of the brown stuff that was coming out of the taps. The shower barely produced enough water to shower under and on our final morning the water was no where to be found. This was our 20th hotel of this trip and the first to charge for Wifi. Not good enough these days. The included breakfast could be improved. It felt like this hotels better days were behind it.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynneandcarl
novasamui, ผู้จัดการ at NovaSamui Resort Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2015

Dear Mr & Mrs.Wellington,
First please accept my apologise for any inconvenience during you to stay. Regarding pool renovation content into website need to be revise. Others problem that was water system in the room hotel doing maintenance during your stay and hotel do not recieve any problem from you. Then was internet surcharge the hotel will offer free for 1 day compensation . However I would like to say our hotel pushing investment to improve standard of service such as swimming pool, water system and room condition.
With best regards,