Stayed at Mantra for 4 nights, in WOW 350. Room is perched right at the top of the hill, with views that will make you go "wow!".
+ staff. always smiling and courteous. I can see they truely enjoy working. I applaud companies that put their staff 1st, even before their customers. Because I believe, when your staff are happy, so will your guests.
Special thanks to Haris, who suggested places to visit. He spoke to us in Mandarin, English and Hokkien! How wonderful!
+ room. huge. Ample amenities. Internet TV loaded with tons of movies and songs (we can just stay in the room the whole day). Kitchenette (they provide a cooking set upon request). I like the fact that Mantra is into Protecting the environment- from their unique recycled name cards, glass bottled water to the removal of dry cleaning service.
+ facilities. Plenty of things around the resort to keep you busy. Swimming pool with a lounging area, play room equipped with Wii and pool table. The Spa may cost double than outside the resort, but it's worth every penny. Superb massage I had. Free shuttles to Chaweng and Fisherman Village. I am unable to make use of the following facilities, but I'm sure they are just as awesome: gym with sauna and steam room (very well equipped with new machines), yoga classes, movie room, squash court.
+ breakfast. Wide selection of food.
- but it got boring on our 3rd day. We were hoping for a change of menu on our last day of stay, unfortunately it didn't happen. It'll be nice if menu is changed every 3 days or so. You may find us nitpicking, but being avid foodies, we live to eat. P/S: pancakes are too dense and unpleasant.
- I understand you produce your food fresh. But sometimes common/ simple snacks like French fries (not cut potatoes) and potato chips (not sweet potato) are just what is needed to ease a craving.
+ overall. I love the little details around the resort, I'm sure a lot of time had been spent on picking the items. Peppermill, tea cups, sugar in containers rather than packet, 'do not disturb' statue, stitching on the envelope... The list can go on.
You can be sure, 'Mantra Resort' will be on my lips for a long time! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside in the popular town of Bophut, Mantra Samui Resort offers guests some of the most spectacular panoramic views of Koh Samui's beautiful coastline. Guests can enjoy these views in peace while being only a short distance from countless shops, an array of local restaurants and some of the most stunning beaches you have ever seen. The complimentary shuttle bus service allows ease of travel to all of these local hotspots. The hotel has a wide range of comfortable yet luxurious rooms, most of which have an amazing ocean view. On-site facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including; superb cuisine at the View Restaurant, an infinity pool with wonderful views of the island, a variety of treatments at the ''Jai Spa'',offering complimentary classes daily, and a top of the range fitness center which is open from 6:00 am until 10 pm daily. Mantra Samui Resort also has a 24-hour staff-service for guests. If assistance is required at any time of the day, simply ask and one of the team will be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, World Independent Hotel Promotion and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut