We stayed here for two nights. This hotel is set the last hotel down the road to the Fishermans Village, there is no hussle and bustle right outside the hotel and a short walk/taxi is needed to get to somewhere a bit livelier, so bear that in mind!. I enjoyed the pool and its lovely sea view, however the sun beds are probably the most uncomfortable I have ever sat/lay in!. The pool/beach bar is in a lovely spot to sit and relax, the food is very slow to come out though, so give yourself plenty of time! You do get free wifi around the pool/beach bar though so I didnt mind so much!. In the hotel you have to pay for wifi and the internet, my boyfriend brought a couple of days wifi but that was before we knew about the pool/beach bar. I would suggest waiting to see if you really need to purchase any from the hotel. The walk to Fishermans Village is about 10/15 mins leisurely stroll, we would stroll down and get a taxi back (depending on the time!) Fishermans village is lovely, nice restaurants and beach front bars. We actually spent New Years Eve in the Billabong pub and watched Fireworks on the beach. I would recommend to stay here, but not sure If I could stay here too long, mainly because of the sunbeds to be honest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui