Taverna del pesce
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 44
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Per gli amanti del pesce
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We were a group of five friends in doubt about where to go to eat fish around Torre dell Orso. We saw this place by accident, outside city center, apparently isolated. We decided to go anyway. Best choice ever! Good food, good quantities, nice personnel. I advise to take the fish menus options which offers a fresh starter, pepata di cozze, and fillet fish at choice for about 20/25euros. Pasta in pentolo is also a great dish to try!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

The seafood is really good and the prices are decent. On the upside the pasta is excellent. It's a 4 because the service was a bit too slow and the waiter forgot about our drinks.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I have heard so much about this place, but when I went I ended up disappointed.
First, it's hard to find, especially in Torre dell'Orso and its one way only roads.
Second, atmosphere is not that nice, and food is not spectacular at all.
Service was a bit of a disaster, we had to wait very long to be able to order, and there was a kind of party in the garden with free range children speeding between tables...not very quiet let's say.
It is also pricey, and that didn't help either

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I've spent just 1 evening in this restaurant a few weeks ago and food was been pretty well done and tasty but.....the service was terrible. There was a lot of waiters and waitress running around us without asking us what we want to order ignoring every eye contact. So we waited for 1 hour just to order for the drink. Finally we noticed a hall manager an lady and she send us "our personal" waitress. We finally ordered our dishes hoping to eat in a short time, but it was just another illusion. After half an hour the random dishes ( which we didn't even ordered) has starts to coming without logical order, honestly was very delusional, annoying with very poor performance. I think that I will never come back there.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Really great service, good menu, my wife enjoyed more than me but I have to say of the few quality restaurants available in this family-oriented beach town, this one fits the bill.