“Good Location, Clean, Well Equipped Comfortable...”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom 2 Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bedroom 2
Shared pool area
The Pool Bar Great for Breakfast Lunch and Early Dinner
Grounds and view of the mountain
Beach
Pool
Patio
Garden
Front of property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
timdavies...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good Location, Clean, Well Equipped Comfortable Apartment only a short walk from the beach”
Reviewed 5 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We arrived at the Apartment to be greeted by the owners who took us through everything in connection with how the apartment worked, they were very friendly and nothing seemed too much trouble.

The apartment itself is situated in a lovely small complex, with plenty of parking, only a short walk from the beach and a lovely open green area with a large swimming pool.

The apartment itself was spacious, clean, the beds were comfortable, and very well equipped, it had a large terrace with a Pergola, over looking the garden, where my wife and I would often sit after the children had gone to sleep. We will definitely be returning to this apartment.

Travelling group: Young Children
278Lizzie
Nogent-le-Rotrou, France
“very disappointing”
Reviewed 1 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Photos on the website were very flattering to say the least. The whole appartment looked tired and needed updating. The parking was very limited and sometimes impossible. There was building work taking place next door and the noise was awful starting at 8.30 in the morning, So we had to go out all day. Even the walls were vibrating. The owner should not have accepted a booking whilst this work was placing place. I e-mailed him to point this out but he didn't even reply let alone apologise for the noise.

Liked best: nothing
Liked least: the location was not ideal and not easy to find or park.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 Mar 2016
Dear J. Jones,
I’m sorry for the delay in replying, as I mentioned to you, I am a sailing instructor and have been working offshore since you left my apartment. Firstly I would like to thank you for leaving the apartment beautifully spotless, it seemed as if nobody had stayed. I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. If I had been aware of your concerns regarding the decor or furniture ‘throw over’ coverings (of which you made no indication to me or my wife during my thorough ‘walk around’ introduction when you arrived) I may have been able to do something about it.

During your stay I did call round attending to something in the garden. You were not in, but I was able to park my much larger car without problem with a choice of space around the ‘cull de sac’. I actually parked right outside the apartment. I bumped into the neighbour who owns the apartment above and was there for some time at our quiet end of the road.

Your message states you e.mailed me. I would like it known that, and with proof from the e.mail server, I have not received any e.mails from you during your stay or indeed regarding your disappointment in any way until you registered it with ‘Tripadvisor’.
I gave you my telephone number when we met, and pointed out my business card pinned up in the kitchen outlining all my contact details. In fact, I quite expensively used my phone to call your french mobile to help guide you in when you got lost arriving.

I’m sure you understand that February is out of season and this may be the time owners attend to the maintenance of their properties as I’m sure they do in France. It is most unfortunate that apparently (so I’ve just found out) an apartment adjoining is installing an air-conditioning system. As my crystal ball as currently as the repair shop I was unaware that this was happening and the situation is rendered completely beyond my control.

I understand you were touring Spain by car to return back to France where you live. I also accept that the nearby Four/Five Star hotels can be impersonal, and not for everyone who may require the freedom of turning their own bed sheets down at night. Although local rented apartments drop their prices at this out of season time the nearby hotels can remain expensive.

Your very reasonable 4 night stay in this popular area, which incidentally cost you £204.30 (£283.30 less returned deposit £79) included all the creature comforts I think anybody could require for a short stay. Those who have stayed in the apartment, which is of typical Spanish design and detail, have all enjoyed it and returned again with no complaints. Perhaps friendly carefree ‘Spain’ doesn't quite come up to your expectations as France does.

Your message finalises by asking, “your comments”. Well, as I mentioned earlier I am truly sorry you had an ‘unpleasant experience’ but normally a letter of complaint (not that I’ve ever received one before but assume this is one) has a request behind it. Perhaps for some reimbursement, maybe a voucher or a free stay, but I’m confused on what your asking. Rather than an advisory note posted for others to read, your message seems like a bit of a rant to see what might come your way.
I can’t help you unless you tell me what it is you want, but if I’m correct in my assumption then it is likely, I’m afraid, it may fall on deaf ears.

As the first time I hear about your “unpleasant experience” is when it’s harshly published on ‘Tripadvosor’ I would just like to summarise:

1) Unannounced Temporary building noise from neighbours is out of my control. Your 'crystal ball' obviously works better than mine! (Why would you think I would have known about it)
2) The apartment is all working inc: tumble dryer, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, TV’s, radios etc, and even Wifi. It is clean and tidy with new modified appliances and is typical of an Andalusian holiday apartment/villa in the area.
3) In 19 years I have always been able to park, even in high season.
4) ’Throw overs’ can be removed and put back on afterwards. (I mean really!)
5) However and more importantly…….You did not mention this at the time.
6) You did not telephone me or contact me at any time during your stay which includes by e.mail.

If you had problems. WHY? did you not contact me while you were there?????

Have you made complaints like this before?

Yours
J.Walsh
nickiandj...
London, United Kingdom
“Great Break away”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We stay in this lovely apartment very cosy, we did not need a car everything was there. Great Place, we will go again.

Liked best: The Great big Pool
Liked least: not sure
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Large groups People with pets
Josh W
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Stay. Everything we needed and Superb Locations”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Fantastic Stay with everything we needed, Comfortable, Wifi, Shops, Restaurants, Pubs, Swimming Pools, Golf, Bowls, Tennis, Pool and Beach all with in walking distance. Superb Locations we had a great time. Thanks

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The area was perfect
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Large groups People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing