My husband and i selected this hotel based on trip advisor reviews, and we are extremely content to have made this decision. Celebrating our 10th anniversary, we were interested in finding a place which was private, scenic and charming - Al Mare Villas were definitely the perfect start to our holiday. Upon arrival, our host George was hospitable and upgraded us to a room with private pool. Because we are travelling in May we were not convinced this would be swimming weather, but the ambiance of the pool was so calming and a beautiful place to enjoy a glass of wine and conversation (and in fact, warm enough to swim). The ocean view is lovely, and the property is well manicured. Breakfast each morning is a pleasure with wonderful service and quality on the ocean front patio. We are a bit saddened by the amount of trash left or washed up on the local beaches (and to be honest, most beaches on Rhodes) it would be nice if this waste was removed but it is possible to look past this. The rooms at Al Mare and the service are outstanding. Having travelled in a variety of accommodations in various parts of the world, i can easily compare and state confidently that Al Mare villas are worth the cost and proves to be a memorable place to stay. Combine that with a rental car to enjoy Rhodes' sights and the nearby Stefanos patio restaurant, just a short walk away, and your vacation in Rhodes will be complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Seaside Suites located in Rhodes. A haven of warm elegance, tasteful design and gracious hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Al Mare Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Mare Villas Hotel Kiotari
- Al Mare Hotel
- Al Mare Villas Kiotari, Rhodes