La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Finca Las Indias(Fuencaliente de la Palma)
View Hotel
Casa Villa Eva(Fuencaliente de la Palma)
View Hotel
Casa Maximina(Fuencaliente de la Palma)
Villa Valentina(Tigalate)
  • Pool
Nisamar(Puerto Naos)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Spa
  • Beachfront
Los Roques/ Monica(Puerto Naos)
El Drago(Puerto Naos)
View Hotel
La Muralla Apartamentos(Los Llanos de Aridane)
5,277 results
All reviewsmain restaurantpizzaanimation teamlate breakfastrelaxing holidayla palmaevening entertainmentheated poolself servicebar staffla chozaall inclusive packageplenty of choicethomson repplenty of sunbedskids clubper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was lovely, spotlessly clean. Gardens well maintained. Rooms were clean even thought a little dated although the linen and towels are changed on a daily basis. Numerous pools which were also kept well maintained and very clean. Wonderful weather and very relaxing atmosphere. I couldn't agree more with what other people have written generally about the hotel, But that's were it ends:

We booked this "all inclusive" holiday with TUI back in February to celebrate our friends 40th Wedding anniversary. We were looking forward to going as it was one of the Canary Islands that we had not visited. We arrived in La Palma, were transferred by coach to the resort, no problem. It was when we arrived at the hotel we started to notice things. first of all a Queue to check in, not one of around 20 people but a queue of around 70 - 100 people or even more. We waited for nearly an hour to check in, Not acceptable. As I said the room we had was fantastic ground floor on the La Palma Princess side, but there were no free toiletries apart from a bar of soap. The shower gel was in a dispenser that should be in a factory rest room. No tea, coffee or milk in the room (The tea and coffee was rectified by the hotel after 3 days)and the scratched plastic stained cups for the tea and coffee, very unhygienic. I could go on like this so I will bullet point the rest;
Queuing for meals especially in the evening. I photographed a queue with 60 + people in it waiting to get into the restaurant, we had to wait 30 minutes for this to go down.
Queuing up at the main bar at most times during the day and evening? We got really sick of queuing?? in fact it got annoying.
Plastic dishes in the restaurant?
Ask for any hot beverage at the main bar you get it in a "paper cup"?
If you want a hot beverage in a ceramic cup and saucer you have to pay extra for it?
We asked for a Hot Chocolate and a cappuccino at the bar. The barman produced them in paper cups, when i asked for ceramic cups and saucers he looked at me picked the two drinks up, muttered something literally kicked the door open behind the bar. When he cam back he made the two drinks as requested and slammed them on the bar. My wife got a cup of warm milk and chocolate milk shake powder! which was totally disgusting and our friends wife got? well she didn't know what it was but it was totally undrinkable. Bar staffs attitude was totally out of order.
Reception staff not very helpful. We tried to organise some flowers and a bottle of Prosecco for the couple celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary, to be placed in their room as a suprise. The reply was "Flowers were not possible" and that we would have to buy a bottle. We did not expect anything for free but the TUI rep Jay had told us "that the hotel would be glad to help and they normally put a cheap bottle of sparkling wine in their room" I mentioned this to Jay, he listened intensely but he really wasn't interested. What we had planned for there wedding anniversary ruined!!
The food was not brilliant especially at the Pizzeria. All four of us had tuna salad from here and all four of us had upset stomachs (No claim) Regarding the rest on offer. I know it's convenient frozen food and they cater for children as well, but if I wanted McDonalds I would go to McDonalds.
What is really don't understand about the resort is that it is set on a perfect sea front location but there is only one fresh fish served in the restaurant at night and some of that is frozen? The food in general really does let the hotel down badly and if not sorted out could really damage a really lovely hotel and reduce it's star rating to 3 star. The hotel is obviously far too big and staff cannot to manage the amount of holiday makers that go to the resort. We will not be going back.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Soren H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Extraordinary place and most comfortable stay. We therefore travelled there twice in two months. Will certainly return there next year. Very suitable for couples as well as for familjesidan with small children.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ingemarohrn
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

With the hotel being so isolated I was unsure of what to except and was worried that my very active partner would be bored. Bored couldn’t be further from the truth with such a fantastic animation team keeping people entertained all day & night.
The hotel itself it set in lovely grounds and there’s some amazing views of the sun setting.
The restaurant couldn’t be faulted and I never went hungry and consider myself to be a picky eater. The pizzeria by the pool is lovely and pizza’s and toasties and made ready to order.
All the staff from bar staff to the cleaning team and everyone in between were all lovely and made you feel special. The bar staff don’t know the meaning of the word small so be prepared to feel slightly delicate in the mornings.
All in all I’ve never been a fan of package / all inclusive type holidays but this place has changed my mind, so much so we are already looking at going back in September.

2  Thank Keeley H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my partner booked here to get away from the cold weather in February on the way to hotel the coach was a bit scary going round tight corners to get to bottom of the hill we did see a few cars that had fallen over the cliff. On arrival hotel looked lovely large swimming pool plenty of activities, plenty of places to eat , They also had nude some bathing in the corner of the hotel near the gym out of the way of children ,Really enjoyed holiday not much to do out of the complex.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Once again we had a fabulous time. We visited for the first time in 2012 and we've just returned from our 8th visit in 6 years. (We have discovered that some people have been here many, many more times than us). The Staff, from the first person we encountered on our arrival day to the last person we saw on departure day were exceptional; nothing is too much trouble - we will return. Thanks again LP Princess for another great holiday.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel