“No video surveillance”
Review of Romeo's

Romeo's
Ranked #26 of 47 Restaurants in Langford
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Romeo's has 5 restaurant locations on Vancouver Island - 3 in Victoria (downtown, Broadmead and Hillside), 1 in Langford and 1 in Duncan. You'll love Romeo's award-winning pizzas and pastas. Romeo's is the perfect place to watch your favourite sports teams compete, with each restaurant equipped with large plasma televisions. Enjoy the large patios in the spring and summer months.
Reviewed 29 August 2018

How delightful to eat at a restaurant without several video cameras recording every action at my table like many of the modern restaurants these days. Romeo's has a camera at the entrance but no more after that. I was able to enjoy my lunch knowing that my privacy was respected.
I make it a habit to look for cameras before ordering my meal. Romeo's was my third choice that day and, obviously, my best experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I both love Greek food and had been looking for a decent South Island restaurant that serves Souvlaki. We had tried other restaurants that offer souvlaki but the portion sizes were small and the prices ridiculous! We finally found Romeos in Langford! The chicken souvlaki is very good, the portion sizes are perfect and the delivery service is quick! The price ain’t bad either! We’ll continue to order from Romeos!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Service is great and food is well prepared and very good. Family run business and very friendly, go overboard to make you happy.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Went with friends and nice place, good service but good so so
Wife Ordered the chicken and ribs special, very small portion, chicken breast flavourless, 3 ribs only
The shrimp and advocado salad was not appealing. Looked like canned shrimp dumped on spinach with 4 thin slices of advocado.
Stick to pizza or eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Had their Spinach Special pizza with thin crust and am thinking it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. Wish their was a Romeos closer to home!

The four of us each ordered something different and all agreed that the food was excellent.