Hotel Mira Sagres(Vila do Bispo)
US$ 104
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

Aldeia da Pedralva(Vila do Bispo)
  • Pool
Casa MESTRE GuestHouse(Vila do Bispo)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 79
Priceline
  • Free Internet
Vivenda Familia Pedro(Vila do Bispo)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Monte de Santo Antonio(Vila do Bispo)(Great Value!)
Quinta da Pedra B&B(Vila do Bispo)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Quinta Al Gharb Resort(Vila do Bispo)
All reviewsnext yeargreat villaown bathroomeverything you could possibly needfamily holidaycar hireburgaupoolalgarveantsbeachesvillagetaxiskitchen
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Last month I stayed at villa 138 with a few friends. The villa was gorgeous with 3 good sized bedrooms, a spacious living and kitchen area, roof terrace and pool - the perfect size for 6 of us. The villa had everything we needed for cooking and we enjoyed using the BBQ which was a great addition. We also appreciated the iPod docking station which gave us the option to have a lazy day by the pool. Unfortunately we only had 5 days to explore but Alma Verde's close proximity to a number of beautiful beaches and towns (including Salema and Luz) meant that we didn't get bored and had enough time to try out a number of restaurants.

I would highly recommend villa 138 to other friends and hope to go back again next year.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Becki B
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

A group of friends and I recently visited the alma Verde village for a week stay. We knew we'd made a good choice in apartment 138 as soon as we stepped in. It's definitely got the 'wow' factor. With three spacious rooms (all with there own bathroom), large open plan kitchen/dining/living room styled beautifully, stunning pool area and roof top terrace!! We all felt at home straight away.
The village itself is lovely and peaceful. It was a surprise added bonus to find tennis courts just around the corner as well - great to work off all the food we had been tucking in to. There is a shop nearby and a choice of beaches just 5 mins away so everything you need is on your doorstep. The main town of Lagos is a short car/taxi ride away where there are so many lovely restaurants.
One of my favourite evenings was our moonlit bbq at the villa. It was the perfect setting, with the pool lit up and no sounds around. A real tranquil getaway.
I would recommend this village - and particularly this villa - to anyone. It would be great for groups of friends, families and couples. I will definitely be returning.

Thanks :)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sammi6789
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Almaverde village in villa 138.
The holiday was absolutely perfect, exactly what we'd hoped for but exceeded expectations too.
Location: Easy access from the airport, so quick to get there and roads so easy to use.
Very central to lots of different resorts... Bureau, Lagos, Luz, salema and many, many more. We just didn't have enough days to go to everywhere we wanted to (all with 15 minutes!!)
Near to a supermarket (or 3!) so self-catering was easy, able to get meat for the bbq and another bottle of wine!
Villa: wow, even as we walked in for the first time I knew I'd never want to leave! Stunning decor, lots of space to relax, roof terrace to sunbathe/ relax in the evening, we love standing under the stars and the roof terrace allowed space to do this with no light pollution!
The gardens of the villa are incredibly well kept and frequented by beautiful butterflies, leading to some fantastic photos!
Kitchen is exceedingly well equipped making eating at home very easy, even with a coffee machine which eased getting out of the very comfy beds!
We spent our days by the pool, which was great for jumping in to in the heat! 4 nights out of 6 we ate out and had two bbqs at the villa.
We particularly enjoyed eating at No Patio in Lagos and Chiccas in Luz. Also enjoyed Atlantica bar in Salema. There really wasn't a shortage of places to eat/ drink and be merry! The reception staff were incredibly polite and helpful in helping us book restaurants to eat at. Which was made even easier by the great little basket in the kitchen with business cards of all the best places to eat and drink near the villa (and taxi numbers if you need them!!) the maps were useful when we got in to the towns too!
We didn't find the energy to cycle or play tennis, especially in the heat and the pool was so peaceful that we really didn't want to move. But I can see they'd be great options if your the energetic type!
There is only one word that springs to mind to describe this holiday, villa and location... Perfect! I will most definitely be back next summer!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank suz_sawt
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

We have just returned from a fantastic relaxing holiday in Alma Verde .We stayed in villa 172 and it was just perfect it had everything you could need and a beautiful pool with very comfortable sun loungers highly recommend this villa . The girls in reception were very approachable and helpful .This was our second time in Alma Verde and my one criticism would be is they really could do with a restaurant and shop on site as its a little remote and you would not survive without a car .saying that we will definitely return again .

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed at villa 124 on 3rd June 2015 for a week and my only regret is not booking it for 2 weeks.

We asked for the pool to be heated and it was glorious. It's the first time in years I have enjoyed swimming in the pool with my children on holiday, normally it's too cold and I hate it.

The bill itself is fantastic and the pictures don't do it justice, lovely and clean and well designed.

The staff are very good and get back to you straight away with any query or question you may have. I asked a lot and was always answered with a very quick and polite reply. We book directly through their website and I would recommend anybody to do the same, they were fantastic.

The location is lovely and quiet and the local beaches are amazing. Lovely soft clean sand and lovely places to eat and shop nearby.

You will need a car but the car hire we had was very reasonable and it gives you a lot of freedom to
Explore the area, which is all lovely.

The local produce was amazing and we ate so fruit constantly because it was so cheap and incredibly tasty.

Can't fault the holiday, lovely villa all you could expect and more. If you're thinking of booking it stop thinking and book with confidence. Everything went smoothly from booming to check out. Can't fault the holiday or company at all.

Thank you almaverde for an amazing holiday!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family