Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Travelocity
All reviews beautiful property narrow bridge wooden cottages served fresh om prakash swiss chalet solang valley road leading indian dishes pool table property offers hustle bustle nature resort huge balcony rohtang pass view room in house
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2022 via mobile

The staff was very courteous and helpful. The rooms are neat and clean. Soundproofing is bit of an issue if you’re on a work cum vacay. So that can be rectified. But, the
rooms are well appointed and very tastefully done up. Neat and clean too. Comfy mattresses. Good quality bed linen.

The bathroom fittings are all state of the art. The food is really really well made, tasty, and served fresh and well.
The stand out is the devotion to eco friendly concepts. Great quality toiletries (Kama Ayurveda, but all in refillable jars. Drinking Water in glass bottles. Ability to request a ‘no change of bed linen’. Etc etc.
All in all, a pleasant and satisfying stay.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2022

Dear Ms. Ruchi,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We hope for you to visit us again in the near future and thank you for picking us as your local hosta in Manali. Stay safe and well.

Best,
Urvashi Singh

Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

Lovely location and property.
Enjoyed our stay and has a great view. Decent food experience and the new renovated rooms are great. Do not expect too much pampering but things work very well. There is a small bride to drive over as the new one is being constructed

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kash8813
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2022

Thank you for your kind review. I am stoked to know that yoou enjoyed your stay with us. We hope for you to visit us again in the near future. Warm regards, Urvashi

Reviewed 1 April 2022

We visited manali in March 2022. We opted to stay at Urvashi's retreat. The stay was amazing. The location is fab. Mountains mountains everywhere!!. The staff were courteous and very helpful. The rooms were spaceous and had the basic amenities installed. The food was amazing. There is a special menu which can be pre-ordered which we highly recommend. The staff specially Mr Baldev was very helpful and guided us through the menu and places to visit in Manali. The bakery in house is amazing. Would recommend the locally made Bhakshu cake.
Would definately stay here if we visit manali again and would definately recommend this place to friends and family.
Was looking for the owners dogs which apparently would wander onto the resort property. Would love to meet them the next time.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review Mr. Vishak, I am stoked to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. My pups would be more than happy to greet you, do request to meet them next time and the staff shall assist you. I would love to meet you personally whenever you visit next, apologies for not being able to do so this time. My staff joins me in thanking you for choosing us as your local hosts in Manali, and look forward to your next visit. With our best wishes, Team UR

Reviewed 17 February 2022

First things first, this place is heaven. The rooms are fabulous and supremely comfortable. It's present in a beautiful location surrounded by mountains. It has just enough amenities to let you have fun and keep you relaxed. I booked this place for my honeymoon with Valentine's week package.

The welcome drinks were spot-on, the best we've ever had. The food was great too, just one dish had slightly put us off, but that's perfectly okay. We enjoyed a game of pool and chess. Room service was prompt, and the staff was very polite and professional. The whole place has a charming vibe to it.

The good stuff ends here. Coming to things that can be improved, I am hard-pressed to point out that:

1. The sockets were loose. Our iPhone chargers kept popping out on their own.
2. My shoe size is 11, so the room slippers could accommodate 70% of my feet at best. An optional pair of slippers would have been great.
3. I could hear people talk from adjacent rooms, so noise isolation could be improved.
4. Some communication gap between the Sales team and the management forced us to go over everything covered under our package.

Overall, I was delighted with my stay and have recommended this place in my circle.

Cheers!

Date of stay: February 2022
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and kind compliments. I am thrilled to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us. As for your feedback, I must look into each of the points that you have mentioned, and apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We will definitely try our best to make the mentioned improvements and hope to extend them to you on your next visit.

My staff joins me in thanking you for choosing us as your local hosts in Manali. We hope to host you again in the near future.
Stay safe and take care.

Best wishes,
Urvashi Singh

Reviewed 6 February 2022 via mobile

We planned for a week stay in this beautiful resort from 29th Jan to 5th Feb 2022. I checked the possibilities of snow fall on 3rd to 5th and planned our week long workation, school and holidays here.
The resort is a perfect setting.. in the middle of valley , surrounded by peaks...Since we were needing space for kids to attend school n college and office for both of us, I booked Chinar Villa, which is 2 bedroom villa in the resort. Its a perfect place for family with big lounge on ground floor with Kitchen and two beautiful bedrooms on 1st floor. Kitchen is not fully operative.

It has beautiful views and we were lucky to witnessed snowfall on 3rd to 5th Feb and after that its turned into fairytale scene.

Now coming to service...

I have taken 1 star out becuase of two reasons

1) wifi connectivity - these days it is must and speed is also important, when you are planning for workation of attending school. Also its not complex and costly.
Wifi speed is really bad and management should immediately work on that. I am my wife were mostly on mobile hotspot as was not able to join any VC calls..
Kids were also struggling.. for one or two days ok but for long stay its is must.

2) Breakfast menu- Breakfast buffet menu on most of days was not good, very limited options and not good options.. Even some of the basic food like stuffed Paratha was not there every day.

I would have given more than 5 star to this property but because of above taken 1 star away..

Will come back soon...

Room tip: Wifi speed if you are thinking workation
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2022

Dear Mr. Tarun,

Thank you so much for your kind and earnest review.

I have made due note of your valuable feedback and profusely apologise for the wi-fi issues that you were having during your stay. The main server at the time was a little down it seems, but I can understand the impediment it must have been to the smooth functioning of your work, and I apologise for the same. We too resort to our phone hotspots quite often, but I am trying to find a way out of this problem.

As for the breakfast options, I have communicated the same to the chefs and they will be working on improving the breakfast spread when we have fewer rooms and no buffet. That said, we are always open to your requests and would be happy to serve you the breakfast of your choice throughout your stay. Please do keep that in mind whenever you visit us next. In fact, based on guest requests, we prepare elaborate breakfasts with just a day's notice. I will make sure that my team conveys that more effectively to all our guests.

My staff joins me in thanking you for your kind review and for choosing us as your hosts in Manali. We hope for you to visit us again in the near future.

Until then, do stay safe and healthy.

Warm regards,