Lowest prices for your stay
$146
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Expedia.com$146
All reviews beautiful property narrow bridge wooden cottages swiss chalet road leading indian dishes solang valley superior room pool table property offers hustle bustle huge balcony boutique hotel view room apple trees stream running rohtang pass
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

If you're considering to book Urvashi Resorts for your stay in Manali, you won't regret it and would be pleasantly surprised about how there's no difference between the pictures and the actual property.

I was there for Christmas and I would like to break down all the good and bad parts or my stay.

PROS:

Breakfast Quality - Great breakfast. You might look forward to it.

Views - Architecture wise the resort is made in a way that every room has a great mountain view.

Distance from popular spots - Solang Valley, Sissu, Vashisht all are nearer from the hotel

Property size - It's a decently big property

Bedding quality - great mattress, clean sheets, warm blankets, soft pillows. All 10/10

Staff politeness - Reception staff sometimes seem a little clueless. But the housekeeping women army are the sweetest.

Toiletries - Conditioner, Shampoo, Shower Gel and Lotion would already be there (which would have an amazing fragrance btw) dental kit or anything extra would be available on request.

Room Service - Excellent

Wi-Fi - Good speedy Wi-Fi

Cleanliness - Extremely clean room and bathroom

Amenities - Bathroom had a make-up mirror, hair dryer. Room had multiple charging ports.

Room Heating - We were provided with not 1 but 2 room heaters of different variety by default.

Room Size - The room was so big that the Deluxe rooms felt like Premium rooms

Electricity - Electricity supple was almost always available. We had no issues

NEUTRAL INFO:

Bath Tub - Not available in Deluxe rooms

Exceptional Co-operation - The reception staff was a little lost so I wouldn't say we received any exceptional cooperation in that sense

CONS:

Bathroom Heating - There was a giant geyser available and hot waters was always available BUT there was no heater in the bathroom

Mobile Charging - Mobile charging was bit of an issue. Especially with OnePlus chargers. I hope they fix their ports.

Driver Amenities - Our driver did complain about lack of amenities for him

Restaurant Quality - Little expensive but food quality was amazing.

Room tip: Avoid Peak Season times so you can enjoy more.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Dear Dev,

Thank you so much for your kind. review. It means the world to us that you enjoyed your time with us and have spared so much time to enlist the details of your experience. I am sure this will help prospective guests to make a fairer decision on whether or not to choose us as their local hosts in Manali. Thank you for propping up our odds, we hope to host you again in the near future and thank you once again.

I have also made a note of all your positive feedback and hope for you to find these improvements the next time you arrive.

Warm regards,
Urvashi

Reviewed 31 December 2021

The location is awesome the view of the snow capped himalayas is priceless.
Also the rooms are clean, well furnished and at optimum efficiency.
The menu in the restaurant could do with some more variety in the mutton/chicken main course items.

Room tip: Corner rooms have great views
Date of stay: December 2021
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Mr, Suhas,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It means a lot to us that you had a memorable stay here, and we will definitely implement your constructive feedback into our menu.

We hope to host you soon again in the near future. Stay safe and healthy.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 December 2021 via mobile

Excellent food,excellent staff,good location, snow covered mountains arecall over..wooden cottages are well maintained.Much better that 5 star Hotels.
Cabs can be easily available with the help of travel desk.Well maintained spa and gym.Good value for money.

Room tip: Just book in advance
Trip type: Travelled with family
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2021

Dear Dr. Biswas,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am stoked to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and that your experience was upto your expectation. It means the world to us when we have happy guests leave us positive reviews. Thank you for taking out the time to cheer us on. We hope to host you again in the near future.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 13 December 2021

I would like to take a minute and review the hotel.It was and peace and pleasant stay in the resort. Hospitality was way beyond expectation and food seems to be excellent.
The most and best was the view from the room.
Thanks Urvashi Retreat for the best Hospitality ever.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your generous review. I am delighted to know that we were able to provide you a memorable experience at my humble Himalayan abode. I hope to host you again in the near future, and wish you a pleasant week ahead.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2021

Stayed here for 4 nights. After the initial confusion regarding my room allotment (due to miscommunication and misinformation at the booking level, had to wait for more than an hour and make multiple phone calls before being allotted my room), had a fantastic experience at Urvashi Retreat, Manali. Located a few kms. away from Mall Road (Thank God!!), on the way to Solang Valley, this is a gem hidden away from the hustle and bustle of Manali extended town. The cottages/villas are very nice with balconies offering spectacular views of snow capped mountains, the rooms are very well appointed and spacious, toilets are of good size and clean and most important, staff members are very polite and cooperative. Food is also good with a generous breakfast spread. This resort also has a gym and spa though I did not use them. Wifi connection is also good. Having transport with you is a must if you want to stay here. There is adequate parking space available. Would have loved to extend my stay by a couple of days!!! Sitting around a bonfire and making friends with fellow guests was a bonus for me. Would surely recommend this resort for travellers who are looking for a quiet place to unwind.

Room tip: Rooms with balconies
Date of stay: November 2021
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2021

Dear Ms. Sengupta,

Thank you so much for your generous review. At the outset, I am sorry to hear that you faced initial confusion regarding your room allotment. Oftentimes with third-party bookings, the guest's specifications in terms of room allotments and other similar requests aren't aptly translated, and that leads to confusion upon the guest's arrival, which shouldn't be the case in my purview. I will trace the issue at hand and will try and make the third-party detail conversion more seamless for oncoming guests. That said, I do advise you to consider booking with us directly next time, and we will do our very best to accommodate all your specific requests.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the remaining part of your stay with us. It is the biggest compliment to an owner that a guest wishes to extend their stay beyond their stipulated date of departure. Few compliments can compare to the grandiose of this, so thank you. I will make sure to convey your kind compliments to my staff as well, who join me in remaining at your service.

I look forward to hosting you again in the near future, wherein I hope you get the chance to avail our wellness services as well.

Wishing you and your loved ones utmost safety and happiness,