Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Priceline
$214
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/05/22
eDreams
Destinia.com
Agoda.com$214
All reviews beautiful property narrow bridge wooden cottages swiss chalet road leading indian dishes solang valley superior room pool table property offers hustle bustle huge balcony boutique hotel view room apple trees stream running rohtang pass
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2021 via mobile

Excellent food,excellent staff,good location, snow covered mountains arecall over..wooden cottages are well maintained.Much better that 5 star Hotels.
Cabs can be easily available with the help of travel desk.Well maintained spa and gym.Good value for money.

Room tip: Just book in advance
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2021

Dear Dr. Biswas,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am stoked to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and that your experience was upto your expectation. It means the world to us when we have happy guests leave us positive reviews. Thank you for taking out the time to cheer us on. We hope to host you again in the near future.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 13 December 2021

I would like to take a minute and review the hotel.It was and peace and pleasant stay in the resort. Hospitality was way beyond expectation and food seems to be excellent.
The most and best was the view from the room.
Thanks Urvashi Retreat for the best Hospitality ever.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your generous review. I am delighted to know that we were able to provide you a memorable experience at my humble Himalayan abode. I hope to host you again in the near future, and wish you a pleasant week ahead.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2021

Stayed here for 4 nights. After the initial confusion regarding my room allotment (due to miscommunication and misinformation at the booking level, had to wait for more than an hour and make multiple phone calls before being allotted my room), had a fantastic experience at Urvashi Retreat, Manali. Located a few kms. away from Mall Road (Thank God!!), on the way to Solang Valley, this is a gem hidden away from the hustle and bustle of Manali extended town. The cottages/villas are very nice with balconies offering spectacular views of snow capped mountains, the rooms are very well appointed and spacious, toilets are of good size and clean and most important, staff members are very polite and cooperative. Food is also good with a generous breakfast spread. This resort also has a gym and spa though I did not use them. Wifi connection is also good. Having transport with you is a must if you want to stay here. There is adequate parking space available. Would have loved to extend my stay by a couple of days!!! Sitting around a bonfire and making friends with fellow guests was a bonus for me. Would surely recommend this resort for travellers who are looking for a quiet place to unwind.

Room tip: Rooms with balconies
Date of stay: November 2021
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2021

Dear Ms. Sengupta,

Thank you so much for your generous review. At the outset, I am sorry to hear that you faced initial confusion regarding your room allotment. Oftentimes with third-party bookings, the guest's specifications in terms of room allotments and other similar requests aren't aptly translated, and that leads to confusion upon the guest's arrival, which shouldn't be the case in my purview. I will trace the issue at hand and will try and make the third-party detail conversion more seamless for oncoming guests. That said, I do advise you to consider booking with us directly next time, and we will do our very best to accommodate all your specific requests.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the remaining part of your stay with us. It is the biggest compliment to an owner that a guest wishes to extend their stay beyond their stipulated date of departure. Few compliments can compare to the grandiose of this, so thank you. I will make sure to convey your kind compliments to my staff as well, who join me in remaining at your service.

I look forward to hosting you again in the near future, wherein I hope you get the chance to avail our wellness services as well.

Wishing you and your loved ones utmost safety and happiness,

Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Urvashi in November 2021. It’s is one of the best resorts in Manali . Everyone is so nice and cooperative. One thing which really clicked me was whenever I ordered anything for my 3 year old . They never charged anything. It’s not about money , it’s just a gesture which I have never seen anywhere . I wrote them on insta before reaching that I am travelling with 3 year old and do they have any activities for kids . They tracked me and asked if everything was fine and my baby is enjoying the resort , which he loved . There villas are too good . Nothing to complain about in my 4 night stay . Loved everything . Amazing hidden gem in Himalayas in spectacular views .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear Ramandeep,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am thrilled to learn that you had a joyful stay with us, and more so that your little man too enjoyed himself. I remember chatting with you on Instagram before you arrived, and like we do for all our other little guests, I wanted to ensure every need of his was taken care of. Thank you for taking out the time to acknowledge the smaller things. Reviews like yours really make our efforts feel worthwhile.
We hope that you’ll visit us again in the near future. I am very grateful to you for choosing us as your local hosts in Manali.

With my best wishes,
Urvashi

Reviewed 3 December 2021

The resort is breathtakingly beautiful. On our first night there, our hosts Urvashi and Ankita arranged for a Himachali dham dinner around a bonfire. The babru, the madra, the apple panjiri all had distinct flavours and were unlike anything I've ever had. Their bakery smells of coffee and butter and keeps you warm even when it is cold outside. All their staff members are so welcoming and hospitable. The resort has beautiful views and is a comfortable distance from the traffic and noise of old Manali. Ankita and Urvashi know quiet, sunny picnic spots in the hills where you can enjoy a view of the mountains and the pine forests. My friends and I had such a great time at the resort and would recommend it to anyone who wants to spend a quiet holiday in Manali away from the crowds, close to the hills, with great food and company. Cannot thank Urvashi and Ankita enough for being such great hosts.

Date of stay: November 2021
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Dear Aishwarya,

It was a pleasure to host you and your friends. Thank you for your generous review, which means the world to us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us, and hope to host you again in the near future.

Sending you lots of love and sunshine,
Urvashi