Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$102
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$85
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Expedia.com$143
Travelocity$143
Priceline$102
All reviews beautiful property narrow bridge wooden cottages served fresh om prakash swiss chalet solang valley road leading indian dishes pool table property offers hustle bustle nature resort huge balcony rohtang pass view room in house
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Urvashi in November 2021. It’s is one of the best resorts in Manali . Everyone is so nice and cooperative. One thing which really clicked me was whenever I ordered anything for my 3 year old . They never charged anything. It’s not about money , it’s just a gesture which I have never seen anywhere . I wrote them on insta before reaching that I am travelling with 3 year old and do they have any activities for kids . They tracked me and asked if everything was fine and my baby is enjoying the resort , which he loved . There villas are too good . Nothing to complain about in my 4 night stay . Loved everything . Amazing hidden gem in Himalayas in spectacular views .

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear Ramandeep,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am thrilled to learn that you had a joyful stay with us, and more so that your little man too enjoyed himself. I remember chatting with you on Instagram before you arrived, and like we do for all our other little guests, I wanted to ensure every need of his was taken care of. Thank you for taking out the time to acknowledge the smaller things. Reviews like yours really make our efforts feel worthwhile.
We hope that you’ll visit us again in the near future. I am very grateful to you for choosing us as your local hosts in Manali.

With my best wishes,

Reviewed 3 December 2021

The resort is breathtakingly beautiful. On our first night there, our hosts Urvashi and Ankita arranged for a Himachali dham dinner around a bonfire. The babru, the madra, the apple panjiri all had distinct flavours and were unlike anything I've ever had. Their bakery smells of coffee and butter and keeps you warm even when it is cold outside. All their staff members are so welcoming and hospitable. The resort has beautiful views and is a comfortable distance from the traffic and noise of old Manali. Ankita and Urvashi know quiet, sunny picnic spots in the hills where you can enjoy a view of the mountains and the pine forests. My friends and I had such a great time at the resort and would recommend it to anyone who wants to spend a quiet holiday in Manali away from the crowds, close to the hills, with great food and company. Cannot thank Urvashi and Ankita enough for being such great hosts.

Date of stay: November 2021
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Dear Aishwarya,

It was a pleasure to host you and your friends. Thank you for your generous review, which means the world to us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us, and hope to host you again in the near future.

Sending you lots of love and sunshine,

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Urvashi resort is a hidden gem tucked away 15 minutes from Manali with mesmerising views of snow capped mountains.

This boutique resort has very friendly staff and well maintained outdoor landscapes. We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay here.

Our room was very warm, spacious with wooden interiors which made it quite unique. The added bonus was the spring water that would be refilled on a daily basis.

The room was equipped with sufficient heating provisions aswell, a feature much appreciated in the winter's.

The staff made us feel very comfortable and attended to our requests with ease. Should one wish to stay here, it makes practical sense to have a car to shuttle one from and to Manali.

We would highly recommend the Urvashi resort for its exterior ambience, helpful staff and beautiful rooms.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous and kind review. It means the world to all of us that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you were comfortable. We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the near future, and wish you a pleasant week ahead.

With best wishes,
Urvashi Singh

Reviewed 4 November 2021 via mobile

If you have your own vehicle this is THE resort to stay at Manali.

20 minutes from the mall, Manali this beautiful resort takes away your breath the moment you enter.

Peaceful natural environment, well designed wooden cottages, lovely large sophisticatedly furnished rooms with well trained, polite, well mannered, always smiling and eager to serve staff adds to the joy of beautiful scenic view from every corner of your room.

We are 70+ senior couple who always try to find fault during our stay at top notch hotels or resorts but could not find a single thing to complain about this gorgeous property.

Believe me if you’re planning to visit Manali for a memorable holiday you need not to look beyond Urvashi’s retreat well managed by young lady owner Ms Urvashi whom in my name forgetting habit called Urmila on meeting her in person. She definitely knows how to run a classy property and make her guests happy.

Definitely worth every penny spent for the lovely stay.

Would highly recommend to our friends and family to enjoy a memorable stay at this hidden little gem of resort at Manali

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review.

I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your generous words have made my day and I cannot begin to express my gratitude. I have conveyed your compliments to my staff as well and they join me in thanking you for the same.

I hope for you to provide us the opportunity to host us again in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

Amazing place. Peaceful and serene. Beautifully made luxury villas. The staff is also very helpful and interactive. The food they serve is also quite tasty.

The place has been built away from Manali and is a perfect place to enjoy the weather and nature when you are around Manali.

Room tip: Best place anytime of the year
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Brish Bhan V
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind response. It has been a pleasure hosting you and I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time here. I look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Warm regards,