2 people are viewing this hotel
$102
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$143
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Agoda.com
$85
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Hotels.com$143
Travelocity$143
Priceline$102
All reviews beautiful property narrow bridge wooden cottages served fresh om prakash swiss chalet solang valley road leading indian dishes pool table property offers hustle bustle nature resort huge balcony rohtang pass view room in house
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Urvashi resort is a hidden gem tucked away 15 minutes from Manali with mesmerising views of snow capped mountains.

This boutique resort has very friendly staff and well maintained outdoor landscapes. We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay here.

Our room was very warm, spacious with wooden interiors which made it quite unique. The added bonus was the spring water that would be refilled on a daily basis.

The room was equipped with sufficient heating provisions aswell, a feature much appreciated in the winter's.

The staff made us feel very comfortable and attended to our requests with ease. Should one wish to stay here, it makes practical sense to have a car to shuttle one from and to Manali.

We would highly recommend the Urvashi resort for its exterior ambience, helpful staff and beautiful rooms.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous and kind review. It means the world to all of us that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you were comfortable. We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the near future, and wish you a pleasant week ahead.

With best wishes,
Urvashi Singh

Reviewed 4 November 2021 via mobile

If you have your own vehicle this is THE resort to stay at Manali.

20 minutes from the mall, Manali this beautiful resort takes away your breath the moment you enter.

Peaceful natural environment, well designed wooden cottages, lovely large sophisticatedly furnished rooms with well trained, polite, well mannered, always smiling and eager to serve staff adds to the joy of beautiful scenic view from every corner of your room.

We are 70+ senior couple who always try to find fault during our stay at top notch hotels or resorts but could not find a single thing to complain about this gorgeous property.

Believe me if you’re planning to visit Manali for a memorable holiday you need not to look beyond Urvashi’s retreat well managed by young lady owner Ms Urvashi whom in my name forgetting habit called Urmila on meeting her in person. She definitely knows how to run a classy property and make her guests happy.

Definitely worth every penny spent for the lovely stay.

Would highly recommend to our friends and family to enjoy a memorable stay at this hidden little gem of resort at Manali

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review.

I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your generous words have made my day and I cannot begin to express my gratitude. I have conveyed your compliments to my staff as well and they join me in thanking you for the same.

I hope for you to provide us the opportunity to host us again in the near future.

With best regards,
Urvashi

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

Amazing place. Peaceful and serene. Beautifully made luxury villas. The staff is also very helpful and interactive. The food they serve is also quite tasty.

The place has been built away from Manali and is a perfect place to enjoy the weather and nature when you are around Manali.

Room tip: Best place anytime of the year
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Brish Bhan V
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind response. It has been a pleasure hosting you and I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time here. I look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Warm regards,
Urvashi

Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

I had chanced upon this gem some 6 months ago ; finally managed to stay there from 01/10/2021 to 07/10/2021 .We were 3 of us ; me , my wife and my adult son . We stayed at the Grand Himalayan Suite located at the first floor of the main complex. We went there by our own car and driver ( who is from Himachal and for whom a decent single room accommodation was arranged at a near by property ) .
I love Himachal and have been traveling there since nearly 30 years both on work and leisure.
Urvashi's Retreat has been crafted with love and care . The overall ambience & views are simply mesmerizing ! Loved our early morning pre-sunrise tea and evening drinks sitting on our huge balcony while watching mountains changing colours , myriad galaxies ! Immensely memorable morning walks through nearby village paths shall remain etched in our mind for a lifetime !
The staff at the restaurant & the security gate were very pleasant and helpful. So was Mr. Giri Raj at the reception , always smilingly assisting.
Our room was fabulous - a wonderful home away from home for 6 days ! There was good variety in food though some of the items certainly need upgrade in preparation as well as taste .
Anyone who wishes to lose oneself in the lap of nature for some time , Urvashi's Retreat is the place !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2021

Dear Mr. Mandal,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was entirely our pleasure to host you and your family, and I am thrilled to learn that you had an enjoyable experience at my Retreat. I have conveyed your kind compliments to my staff and they join me in expressing sincere thanks and gratitude to you for choosing us as your Manali hosts. We do hope to. be able to serve you again in the near future, and wish you a pleasant Sunday.

Warmly,
Urvashi Singh

Reviewed 18 October 2021

I visited Urvashi's Retreat in October 2021 with family.
- The property in itself is excellent, well spaced out cottages/villas, greenery all around, very calm and serene surroundings. The location offers fantastic views of the mountains and you can just sit all day long simply gazing at the scenery. All the facilities as claimed by them on their website are available and in good condition. The property is clean and well maintained. There is adequate parking inside the property for vehicles.
- The rooms are large, well appointed, clean and very comfortable. They have not economised on the bathrooms size either and the bathrooms are also large and well equipped. (The room walls are wooden and for someone with an acute sense of smell, there is a mild lacquer smell in the room, a typical smell you will get in all similar places with wooden walls. However you get used to it quickly and stop noticing it, and it does not bother you)
- The staff is pleasant, diligent and genuinely interested in taking good care of you. Their ability to do so could need some bolstering from the Resort Management (for example, at times they were not knowledgable about the local area/activities, cleaning of the room was delayed till evening, etc; generally a little less capable than what I expected)
- The food was average but we only had one dinner (buffet) and two buffet breakfasts here. The taste was not bad but nothing that would delight you. However taste is a matter of personal preference...
- The approach road to the resort is narrow and not very well maintained. Furthermore you have to cross a bridge wide enough for just one four wheeler and hence sometimes you have to wait for the oncoming vehicles to cross before you can. However we later discovered that there are two more roads that lead to this place (though we tried neither). So travellers to this place may want to not rely solely on Google Maps default directions but explore the other roads too.
- Room pricing: Good, if you get a deal; I have stayed in similar places charging twice or even more for rooms

Overall, it is a wonderful property and we had a very nice time here. Highly recommended!

Room tip: First floor rooms will offer better views of the surrounding area
Date of stay: October 2021
Urvashi Singh, Owner at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Shashank, it has been our pleasure to serve you. We will work on the points that you have indicated and hope to match up to your expectations better in the near future.